Samurai Spirits 0 Special Final

I've heard they're adding a storyline, which I see is only possible by the amazingly creative crackpots of the SNK storywriters.

Suija storyline has been confirmed, and I heard "little" balance changes will be in as well.

I heard it started rocket-testing now, I'll get some more news about this asap.

Another thing they changed is the CPU AI... I guess they figured it was just a little too much.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible SNKP USA knew about this when they decided not to release SSV Special for home consoles?

That leads to a slightly disturbing train of thought... that SNKP knew there would be *another* version of SSV when they released SSVS, and they waited to announce it until now so as not to receive too much flak. Of course, it's only bad for AES/MVS collectors who now have bought two 'obsolete' versions of SSV in the course of a year and some months... $350 is a lot for an *intermediary* bugfix of a game.

Moving on, Phantom, thanks for the update. Where do you get your news?

I'm really looking forward to see what they re-insert. Yumeji seems a popular choice. Personally, I hope they remove the low-quality bgs and collect only the best (put back the boat stage.) Also, I think the SSV POW-fire was gorgeous, they need to bring that back.

can any of you people actually read hirigana?

I can, and katakana too + a few kanjis. It really isn't so hard.

Uh....do you understand what you read?

Yeah, I do, most of the time, but I need to translate most of the words with a dictionary so it's slow... and kanji's are harder, so those take extra work as well.

Edited by Agozer

Now in the SNKP board it says that this is a pirated version and it is not official.

In the official SNKP homepage, in the section named "ユサ日記" they said that they do not know of a new game rocket testing and if anything it's an illegal mod.

Looks like the answer is no, unless SNKP wants to hide something blatantly exposed.

Now in the SNKP board it says that this is a pirated version and it is not official.

In the official SNKP homepage, in the section named "ユサ日記" they said that they do not know of a new game rocket testing and if anything it's an illegal mod.

Looks like the answer is no, unless SNKP wants to hide something blatantly exposed.

so what your saying is this game is a new hacked out bootleg for MVS?

More update on the news.

SNKP officially declared that this was a scam and they have posted a statement at their official homepage.

My friend whose major is Japanese is working on its translation, so I'm going to wait for her to finish the translation.

Also, I am not sure if this is a bootleg cartridge or just a hoax.

Edited by [S4]The Phantom

Final update on the news.

It must be a bootleg cartridge or something, as a local gamer went to the arcade where they were rocket-testing it and wrote a long diary regarding it.

Now the rocket testing is hastedly removed and the machine is nowhere to be seen. However, SNKP might take upon legal actions.

Most of the info from www.sihon.net, from articles written by NIGHTWOLF and 夢路.

In conclusion, its over and done with.