The Pissed off about something Thread

Diso

I'll just make this a pissed off thread till Gamecop sees thsi and yells at me.

Plz keep your pissy moments appropriate and no pron allowed :)

I'll close it if I see this is going way too far.

Well I'll start

I'm pissed off on how easy this stupid college class is. I'm playing solitaire, checkers, yahoo games, downloading stuff, and replying to 1emu rather than listening :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pissed off that my teacher is making us write this stupid lab report even though its completely worthless (it's on transpiration in plants :) ) and he wants it to be 5 pages mininum! Transpiration is not worth more than 4 pages!! It's not that hard! AAAAAH!!!!

Your class is easy? Why does that piss you off? usually that's a good thing.

I'm pissed off at how my fiance got passed up for a promotion, even though she runs her office and no one there can survive without her. Its purely because she's a woman and doesn't go drinking and whoring with the guys on business trips.

Oh and my boss has recently yelled at me twice for minor mistakes I've made, when she's making the exact same sort of mistakes in her work.

I guess I am just pissed off at all the corporate bullshit you have to put up with at entry level :)

Your class is easy? Why does that piss you off?  usually that's a good thing.

I'm pissed off at how my fiance got passed up for a promotion, even though she runs her office and no one there can survive without her.  Its purely because she's a woman and doesn't go drinking and whoring with the guys on business trips.

Oh and my boss has recently yelled at me twice for minor mistakes I've made, when she's making the exact same sort of mistakes in her work. 

I guess I am just pissed off at all the corporate bullshit you have to put up with at entry level :)

LOL. The word Bs Is not filtered!!!!

You know how corporate losers are. Just burn a 20$ bill in front of his face and LAUGH!

Or you can do the ol. Slapping method

Your class is easy? Why does that piss you off?  usually that's a good thing.

I'm pissed off at how my fiance got passed up for a promotion, even though she runs her office and no one there can survive without her.  Its purely because she's a woman and doesn't go drinking and whoring with the guys on business trips.

Whoa, I think the corporate trend is just the same all over the world.

One advice for all of you, dun you ever work in a Japanese company!!!!!!

I'm pissed that the packets for the classes I'm taking are from the 70's!

I have to write a report on recent events of the Cold War goddamnit!

lol that sounds like something out of a stand-up comedy routine :)

KILL ASH , KILL ASH , KILL ASH , KILL ASH , KILL ASH , KILL ASH KILL ASH , , KILL ASH , im pissed off cuz ash is a patsy!

lol jk ash is good guy

:)

he also likes gettin spanked :)

ha! B)