Cfj & Ggisuka Character Update

Wizard

Alritey.

The following characters have been added to the Capcom Fighting Jam roster. Information is from the lastest issue of Famitsu(Curtasy of the professor @ mmcafe);

Vega (not the Spanish ninja)

Jedah (Darkstalkers)

Mukuro (Warzards)

Rose (Street Fighter Alpha)

Alex (Street Fighter 3)

Now Isuka has this one new character named A.B.A. God knows what Daisuke was thinking when he made her. Anyways, she's a cration of some sort which was abandoned at birth. She has bandages wrapped all over her upper body and is bleeding in different spots. Her weapon is a key and she has 2 modes of play, which can be used when picking up blood packets all over the screen.

Credits: MMcafe

Like to add: Iggy said something about a beta test at the end of this month for CFJ.

And now... DISCUSS!

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean atomiswave?

Yes, he means Atomiswave. I'll take Guilty Gear Isuka over Capcom Fighting Jam, although both recycle old ideas to the max.

I said all these should be on it. except Makuro, I think 2 Red Earth characters was enough. Especially as there was only 4 playable characters and the excellent Leo is finally being re-used.

I thought they might reveal more characters eventually. Anyway, it's still not sounding good enough! But Alex though...AT LAST!!!!

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

A small update. But Vega (i.e. Bison) is using his SF2 move list, not his SFA/CVS2 move list.

Vega (not the Spanish ninja)

Hmmm

Anyways, this is weakass SF2 Bison, not the uber powerful SFA2/3 one