Cfj & Ggisuka Character Update

Wizard

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanz and Franz.

What? Explain, I'm stupid.

Hanz and Franz is an old SNL skit performed by Dana Carvey and Kevin Neelon. It's flocking hilarious! They are bodybuilders with thick Austrian accents whose idol is Arnold Schwartzenegger and they make fun of weak girly men. Here are some pics of them.

bscap84.jpg

"I am Hanz and I am Franz."

bscap85.jpg

"We are here to PUMP *clap* YOU UP!"

bscap86.jpg

"Sorry Mr. Girly Man but here is a treat for you girlfriend!"

Edited by GryphonKlaw

And Skythe, I posted a pic of A.B.A. in the "What's you desktop" thread.  Isn't she hot?

I saw it now. Very wicked and original. I like it. Though one of the sexiest things I've seen is Millia Jovovich in nothing but a towel and a SMG in hand. YES!

And Skythe, I posted a pic of A.B.A. in the "What's you desktop" thread.  Isn't she hot?

I saw it now. Very wicked and original. I like it. Though one of the sexiest things I've seen is Millia Jovovich in nothing but a towel and a SMG in hand. YES!

Is this for the RE2 movie? I must know! :ph34r:

If you go to the soundtrack flash site for RE2 (I linked it in the RE2 thread) you'll see her stand their. SHE'S WET TOO!!! *flap* *flap* *flap*

Oy, she'd be hot if it didn't look like she'd been zombified already. Not exactly at her most flattering I don't think. :ph34r: