CoinOPS 2 Communications

BritneysPAIRS

remember ill be ignoring the xtras team votes...so null is fine for you guys....and the last one is ignored as well bigby :(.... ill give you the real results after 4-5 days and stick to them.....up to you guys

Aww come on! :D:P

I vote "constantly try and fix misinfomation". There, you can't remove that (or can you?) :)

Edited by Bigby

You need a vote to understand than you must "ignore them"......how many times we've to say that...we really like your work and your efforts.....come on...honestly, how old are you man...

I'd say in the CoinOPS 2 thread, ban and remove. In the others just ignor them. In the coinops thread I go to read facts about coinops and whats coming. It might be best bet to have a development thread and a question's thread. Buts thats up to you BP love your work.

Edited by karnos

yeah your right :P that gives me some ideas.....maybe a locked thread of development....and maybe an open one but controlled one for CoinOPS 2 questions and a free for all elsewhere...anyway ill close the vote in a few days and decide whats best by what people want

PS im probably much older than most here :D alot older.....ignnoring them is hard when what they say is wrong and means real people get hurt....ive told them they are wrong and can prove it to there faces...if they are men they would say prove it...you could pick nearly any post and ill porve it to them...they could for you guys say ok ill try not mislead people....but if I ignor them it will hurt normal people....so banning and locking is the only way id say....just want to know others think its the best way as it should never be required but theres no real choice and want others to agree that its best

is there any suggestion how to form a proper dev team? and a way to control the non devopers? id work like that...I have a private form and is that the best way?

I'd suggest an IRC channel for CoinOPS, where devs such as yourself can chat easily. What the hell, I'll start it for you - CoinOPS IRC channel :P