Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

2005 US Nickel.. buffalo's and a whole lot more!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Daeval

Daeval

Posting Freak

• Ultra Members
  • 1,615 posts
Click to view battle stats
I'd seen some australian stuff before, they rock.

I'm torn on the buffalo. Is it supposed to represent the "pioneers," or the thousands of native americans we butchered or displaced to get this country?

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
bah, i will always like the currency of the Cayman Islands the best, i still have some of it lying around if you want pics, The really cool part is if you hold it under a blacklight even more cool sea creatures and stuff show up!

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts

Thats some funky money. At this rate I think you guys will beat Brazil for having gay money.

hahah gay money...thats great :o

yeah, our 20 looks freakin stoopid. i look into my wallet, and i see some green, and all of a sudden this pinkish/peach thing jus kills everything..shouldve jus left it the way it was...

as for coins, i think changing desgins are ok for coins..i ono, sometimes it looks kinda spify :P that nickel looks kinda neat

KyokugenKiss

KyokugenKiss

|~*Signora Della Notte*~ | Fashion Mod

• Ultra Members
  • 1,473 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (kung fu, kendo)<br />SNK-PLAYMORE/MVS<br />Culinary Arts<br />NETFLIX <br />Occult
i love gay money that doesnt fit into my wallet!!!

darkmage479

darkmage479

The black wind howls...

• Premium Members
  • 307 posts
  • Interests:Emulation of course, especially:<br /> Neo-Geo<br /> CPS 2<br /> SNES<br /> <br />Flight simulation (X-Plane User, http://www.x-plane.com)<br /><br />My car: 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa 140 coupe<br /><br />Playing the violin

I'm torn on the buffalo. Is it supposed to represent the "pioneers," or the thousands of native americans we butchered or displaced to get this country?

well, at least they didn't put Ronald Reagan on it like some people are pressuring the government to.... :o

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL

well, at least they didn't put Ronald Reagan on it like some people are pressuring the government to.... :o

Props to his crazy charisma though.

Evil Empire. I always get a chuckle when I hear that.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
They should just put Fabio and his man-boobs on a coin or on a bill. The man needs more recognition. :o

darkmage479

darkmage479

The black wind howls...

• Premium Members
  • 307 posts
  • Interests:Emulation of course, especially:<br /> Neo-Geo<br /> CPS 2<br /> SNES<br /> <br />Flight simulation (X-Plane User, http://www.x-plane.com)<br /><br />My car: 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa 140 coupe<br /><br />Playing the violin
meh.. over here we Democrats call Reagan the 'teflon president' - all the bad things his administration did didn't stick to him. (teflon = non-stick, get it :o ) in any case, he did hep end communism and i respect him for that, but he doesn't belong on any coinage. maybe in 100 years when we can see how big his impact really was. of course by then we'll probably have a monument to Margaret Thatcher on the moon... :P

in any case, we in america have more important things to worry about than coinage. the presidential debates are coming soon so we'll get to see Kerry run circles around Bush (actual Bushism - "because of high malpractice insurance rates, some doctors, some OB/GYNs aren't allowed to practice their love with women all across this country") while John Edwards destroys Dick "Evil Cyborg" Cheney.

gonna be a fun fall, eh guys? Vote Kerry.

:D

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

Hehe, I remember seeing Lewis Black on the Daily Show make fun of those guys that want to replace Alexander Hamilton on the $10 bill with Reagan because Hamilton is the only non-president on money. "Alexander Hamilton is the only non-president on money?! THE ONLY?! I BET YOU $100 HE'S WRONG!"

For those that don't know, Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill and he was not a president.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users