Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Trouble running Tekken on Mameox vb3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SF2MJ

SF2MJ

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 384 posts
Click to view battle stats
I looked at the vm document and checked out the settings for the game Tekken.Then proceeded to set my vm settings.But everytime i went to load Tekken it comes up with the message out of memory.
I tried different vm settings and none of them work.
Has anybody got Tekken running properly?.

zhugeliang

zhugeliang

Lord of the Roms

• Premium Members
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Flocking Terrorists up the Arse til it bleeds and they scream for mercy. I like to torture them to the point that they cry like the little lillies that they are, until the pain is too much for them to handle.... so much that they would try to choke on their own blood in an attempt to end their own sorry lives. That's when I would stop and peel back his eyelids and force him to watch his daughter and wife jump from a 100 story building into the concrete. After they splatter into the ground I would wipe the blood off his eyes so that he can see his father crushed under a 2 ton limestone block. Then watch his mother suffocate from lack of oxygen while clinging on to her husband's leg... the only thing left of his tattered carcass she can recognize. Just as her eyes roll into the back of her head I would smash his teeth into the curb, strip him of all his belongings and watch him struggle to regain his sanity.
i dont know if tekken is gonna run in mameox becuase it doesnt really support games with 3d graphics but im probably wrong. I know tekken 3 runs in pcsxbox tho

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
plain and simple, the xbox can't play it good due to specs

zhugeliang

zhugeliang

Lord of the Roms

• Premium Members
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Flocking Terrorists up the Arse til it bleeds and they scream for mercy. I like to torture them to the point that they cry like the little lillies that they are, until the pain is too much for them to handle.... so much that they would try to choke on their own blood in an attempt to end their own sorry lives. That's when I would stop and peel back his eyelids and force him to watch his daughter and wife jump from a 100 story building into the concrete. After they splatter into the ground I would wipe the blood off his eyes so that he can see his father crushed under a 2 ton limestone block. Then watch his mother suffocate from lack of oxygen while clinging on to her husband's leg... the only thing left of his tattered carcass she can recognize. Just as her eyes roll into the back of her head I would smash his teeth into the curb, strip him of all his belongings and watch him struggle to regain his sanity.
well the psx tekken plays fine in pcsxbox but id ont know what the problem could be with the mame one, i think prican said you need to update the ram in your xbox for games like that to run. like some other games dont run that well in mame either like rampage world tour and capcom games =P. which is wierd because in fbaxxx or kawa x those games run fine but in mame it sucks asss. do you have a explanation for that pr?

sammaz

sammaz

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 536 posts
when directx is implemented into the mame core and then gets ported to mameox you will see great 3d games

or direct3d...

Edited by sammaz, 11 August 2004 - 09:19 PM.

saulin

saulin

Beginner

• Members
  • 18 posts
Why bother with any of the 3D games. If you get them to load you will be getting 1fps anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users