Crossed Swords 2 Mvs [cd Hack]

i've seen on the net that there is a supposed mvs dump of this cd only game....is this true or is a fake....questions, questions :lol:

Edited by NeoRAGERx

If you take a look at Emuasylum they say that they have it there. The only trouble is that to download the neo geo cd files you need to subscribe. I think it's $30 for a lifetime subscription. I have not subscribed, but everything i have downloaded from there that requires no subscription has been good.

It seems pretty reliale.

let me get this straight bootleg means beta or hack and what is bad about a bootleg...what's missing from the original one... ??? is KoF2003 dumped from a bootleg cart ??

Bootlegs are illegal copies of games usually sold as the actual game. Sometimes the bootleggers are sloppy and don't make the copy right. A bootleg is not a beta, but proto's are. I don't think there's a proto dump of Crossed Swords 2, though. It was either a bootleg conversion or a direct CD conversion IF it exists.

• 1 month later...
I don't really see any point to these CD conversions.  IMO, it's just as easy to use Neo CD emulator and the ISO.  You don't even have to burn the image to a CD, you just grab Daemon Tools if needed.

We know. There isn't Neo-Cd emulator ported on X-Box, but only on DC.