Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ASR.DAT for Kof2003? (for WinKawaks)?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Kazurin

Kazurin

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Click to view battle stats
Ergh, I still can't figure it out - I can't read Spanish.

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts
i got the dev.kawaks 1.48 but my KOF2oo3 doesn't work...odd indeed...i got mnine from irc

somecninj

somecninj

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:paintball, tv, the internet, programming, video games, good music, hockey.

2eyez Posted on Feb 9 2004, 05:59 PM
  i got the dev.kawaks 1.48 but my KOF2oo3 doesn't work...odd indeed...i got mnine from irc 

hey 2eyez, can you tell me which server and channel you got the dev kawaks from? I checked my usual irc channels and didnt see it anywheres.

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts

2eyez Posted on Feb 9 2004, 05:59 PM

hey 2eyez, can you tell me which server and channel you got the dev kawaks from? I checked my usual irc channels and didnt see it anywheres.

i got it from Newnet(server) in Legacyofroms(channel)

Spiffy

Spiffy

Teh Vempyr Slayer

• Premium Members
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Emulation, RPG Games, Bishoujo, Music/Mp3, Animes, Arcade Malls, Watching DVD Movies.. more..

just click misc at d topmost part then choose language pack to english.. ;)

Note: i downloaded my kof2003b+kawaks at dat channel..

Edited by Spiffy, 10 February 2004 - 09:48 PM.

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts
never mind

Edited by 2eyez, 10 February 2004 - 11:03 PM.

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
The only real difference that I have seen between the normal and dev version of WinKawaks is that the DEV version has extra options, which are used for debugging etc.

I reckon the normal version of WinKawaks 1.48 is more smoother than the DEV version (Maybe the DEV version is an early build?)

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

The only real difference that I have seen between the normal and dev version of WinKawaks is that the DEV version has extra options, which are used for debugging etc.

I reckon the normal version of WinKawaks 1.48 is more smoother than the DEV version (Maybe the DEV version is an early build?)

The Kawaks dev is not meant for public use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users