Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

sammy may take over snk

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Elazul Yagami

Elazul Yagami

Corrupted Sprite : NWO STYLE!

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,428 posts
Click to view battle stats
but there is a pc version of guilty gear or guilty gear x i believe

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
yup there is a pc versio, 2 cds, in one it is the game and in the other some goodies i think, you also have it for ps and dreamcast, and some other console, the ps one is considered to be the best if i am not wrong

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
I was wondering something about the Sammy vs. games...Do they really have a huge line up of characters to already make Sammy vs Capcom & Sammy vs SNK. The characters they already have are great but they can't contend with the sheer amount of Capcom and especially SNK.

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Hmm apparently you can get guilty gear for the GBA as well...

EDIT: AND the Wonderswan...

Edited by random guy, 22 January 2004 - 04:46 PM.

Carnicero

Carnicero

• Members+
  • 96 posts

I was wondering something about the Sammy vs. games...Do they really have a huge line up of characters to already make Sammy vs Capcom & Sammy vs SNK. The characters they already have are great but they can't contend with the sheer amount of Capcom and especially SNK.

They may be including characters from Rumble Fish...if they turn out to be accepted. I don't think they really have enough characters though. They might as well call it The Entire Guilty Gear Lineup vs. A Small Fraction of Capcom's Lineup.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
Rumble Fish...WTF? I have to look this up.

The_Curr

The_Curr

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
i herd capcom was gonna include The DarkStalkers to fit Guilty Gear's Rock-Gothic scene.....I really luv The DarkStalkers^_^

Captain FuKu

Captain FuKu

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 438 posts
Yeah, I also heard about that Darkstalkers thing... I hope it's true, because imagine Axl vs. Dhalsim. :lol: Now *that* is simply retarded! Seriously, the SF cast just would not mix in well in the same game as the cast of GG -- like oil and water, or something. GG features crazy original character designs, while SF is...well, it's SF, and not as wildly creative in terms of characters -- Darkstalkers would probably fit in better with the GG cast.

On a side note, the game is still in -- I believe -- the early stages of development; and I don't think there is even a single screenshot of it available, so there's no sense even to begin talking about character rosters. Anything else at this point, is just wild theories and speculations -- so a waste of time to bother with those.

Anyhow, the whole versus series have got out of control. Now, it seems most fighters released are all versus games. :lol: Soon-to-come: DBZ vs. Capcom vs. Sammy vs. SNK

Oh... and I've played GBA ver. of GGX on a rom, and...yeah, well, just get GGXX for PS2. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users