***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

Been playing "Blood warrior" and noticed quite a few graphics glitches in the character select screen and on some of the backgrounds, also can't seem to get "Double Dragon 3 jap" recognised in the rom list.

As for everything else, awesome job guys. :lol:

Cheers

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can set it up in the save ini folder but its just silly having that number of non working roms. If you put 4000 in roms and then 4000 in another place you can set that up in advanced settings. Tag all non working games to not build from the dats

Thanks for the reply! I'm not exactly sure how to do all of that; this is the part where I have to admit my ignorance on a lot of things regarding configuring emulators and the like.

My aim is to have the maximum number of games possible to play, so that's why I was trying to go with the Standalone version. But if there are many non-working games and a pain to sort them out, would you recommend that I stick with the Showcase version? I downloaded it about 2 weeks ago just in case I wanted to use it. The download I got had 833 games, but I saw a couple pages back in this thread that you said it was now up to 1200. Are there updates I can grab since the time I downloaded it to bring me up to speed?

I just wanted to stress again what a great job you and everyone has been doing on this project. It's beautiful! Well done.

If enough people want it ill update it to 1200 games that I have.... there are 2200 or so invidual games that play in CoinOPS I wont be putting out a full rom set as there is alot of rubbish....alot and its just clutter plus it would take soooo much time to get them to showcase level. So much time

Agree with you there BP. There's a lot of "tat" out there as far as roms go. It would hardly be a showcase with some of the rubbish games included. Just extra weight to the download and wasted time in the rom list.

yup. who wants to tickle a 2 bit penguin with a broom to make him barf apples and then collect the apples and watch a tree grow?

lol actually why didn't they make that one? Ok sorry random madness done for the day ;)

There's no need for ALL the games, some of them are just relics now...

bp just out of curiousity would it be possible to add the option to use the playchoice bios for single motior games so you can get the playchoice games full screen??

i have already added the nintendo vs games and they are full screen anyway...just a thought.

I don't think theres any reason to exclude a game that would work in CoinOps. If it works ok then put it out there as an optional rom pack without the video intros. Alot of us would like that. If a game has only a screenshot and no video it would be pretty clear if it was a recommended game or not.

You might consider them clutter but when you're looking at a list of 800 games or 1200 games its hard to tell the difference. The more games the better! I like the random game selection and the ability to make a favs list so if I try a game I don't know and it ends up being fun I can get back to it easily.

I've got more games than most users but not nearly as many as I would like. But hey, thats just me.

bp just out of curiousity would it be possible to add the option to use the playchoice bios for single motior games so you can get the playchoice games full screen??

i have already added the nintendo vs games and they are full screen anyway...just a thought.

What are the Nintendo VS Games that run on CoinOps? These sound interesting. Excitebike and some of the others would be fun.

Edited by DrDystopia