Favorite Darkstalkers character

Rag

Ok so heres another favorites topic. I always had trouble deciding a favorite Darkstalkers character too.

1. Rikku - Amphiounous guy

2. Felicia/Hsien-Ko

3. Gah I can't remmeber his name and I don't feel like looking it up but that one guy that weirdanzeige has all over his sig. His name starts with J rite?

Jedah.

But no, thats not my favorite. The best darkstalkers character in the entire series has to be Bulleta. She is so funny with her good girl, bad girl routine.

Bulleta = Baby Bonny Hood/B.B. Hood for you American players.

I swear man, if Capcom vs Sammy gets made, the flocken capcom team better consist of a lot more Darkstalkers characters rather than just characters from old fighting games(and Rockman).

Idk, I just think that the Darkstalkers ppl go along w/the whole...Guilty Gear feeling w/out leaving out the Capcom gameplay

I swear man, if  Capcom vs Sammy gets made, the flocken capcom team better consist of a lot more Darkstalkers characters rather than just characters from old fighting games(and Rockman).

Idk, I just think that the Darkstalkers ppl go along w/the whole...Guilty Gear feeling w/out leaving out the Capcom gameplay

well for the old fighting games

Capcom has to include the usual:

Ryu Hoshi

Chun li

Ken masters (?)

Akuma

And probably Bison

So theres like 4-5 slots taken up by people that are ideal in Capcom

However, I want Ryu to learn some more moves. He seems to get weaker and weaker as the games go on :(

I swear man, if  Capcom vs Sammy gets made, the flocken capcom team better consist of a lot more Darkstalkers characters rather than just characters from old fighting games(and Rockman).

well for the old fighting games

Capcom has to include the usual:

Ryu Hoshi

Chun li

Ken masters (?)

Akuma

And probably Bison

So theres like 4-5 slots taken up by people that are ideal in Capcom

However, I want Ryu to learn some more moves. He seems to get weaker and weaker as the games go on :(

its gonna be like Guile all over again...only with Ryu

The thing with Ryu and guile is that they don't need that many moves to dominate. Hell, I breeze through CvSNK2 on 8 stars with Guile. Two moves, that's all he needs. I like that they added a sonic hurricane, but they should've stopped with that.

With Ryu, Capcom has always made his moves powerful as hell. Sure Ken and Gouki take 3 hit's out of you with a dragon punch, but Ryu takes the same amount with one hit with his. He doesn't need to be fancy or have 30-40 moves. He simply get's the job done.

Jedah

Bulleta (hilarious)

As for Sammy vs. Capcom... I'm honestly hoping that Ryu and Ken get left out. Ryu has been boring ever since Alpha 2, no character development. Maybe they'll give Fei Long some Nunchaku or something... Rolento would work out, too.

Felicia, Bishamon, Jedah, Gallon, Morrigan (FINALLY they might update her sprite, after what, 8 years?) would all fit right in to this game. Hayato might make it in to this one, too. And hopefully they'll use the Zero from the Rockman X series. Finally seeing the one in SvC was a let-down. :(

It's gonna suck if they just take Morrigan, and scale her sprite to look the right size. I have a feeling they'll do it. Everyone looking sharp in 640'ish resolution, except for her... damn.