Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Where to get Roms

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

DarkBit

DarkBit

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
Click to view battle stats
want all roms for mame? visit -Edited out-

Edited by Agozer, 20 January 2005 - 09:15 PM.

Urameshi

Urameshi

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hay, drakbit thanks a lot thats a good site :P

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.

the hell with that crap, now that mame.dk is gone, I think ppl should learn to appreciate this place a little more...I know I have :(

woah... this is really friggin nice!...

but the time it would take to navigate this stuff is quite literally inhuman. in a half hour last night I got through about seven pages of like... 409 :). any place where I can just get the BIOS roms so I can continue w/o wondering what's gonna be detected and what won't? thanx.

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.

want all roms for mame? visit -Edited out-

cannot be found... bleh. :)

Edited by Agozer, 20 January 2005 - 09:15 PM.

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
Weirdanzeiger (did I spell that right?)
your rom site - -Edited out- is a bit crappy, it's just too bad to navigate. Thanks for the link though

Edited by Agozer, 20 January 2005 - 09:16 PM.

ma_nine

ma_nine

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
-Edited out-

Edited by Agozer, 02 February 2005 - 06:48 PM.

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
-Edited out-

Thanks for the link. It's a great site. :lol:

Edited by Agozer, 20 January 2005 - 09:16 PM.

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts
There :

1/ -Edited out- (you have to be registered to get pass, it's free)

2/ -Edited out-

3/ -Edited out- (you have to be registered, it's free).

4/ -Edited out-

5/ -Edited out- (you have to be registered to download Isos or console roms).

Edited by Agozer, 20 January 2005 - 09:18 PM.

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts
-Edited out-

-Edited out-

echoman

echoman

Hub Admin / Hitman

• Premium Members
  • 184 posts

i know of a aussie site  that  has complete mame rom sets  up to  mame 77

well how about comin up off that link through a pm James. I promise not to share it :lol:

Thunder In Paradise

Thunder In Paradise

• Members+
  • 95 posts
Don't know if these have been posted before, but they have close to almost all the roms for MAME they're are, or atleast roms that can be DL for MAME.

-Edited out-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users