Tricyclist Tried to Hijack Car

Alpha

SALEM, Ore. - A gun-toting man traveling on a tricycle allegedly tried to hijack a car in Salem, in what police there termed a "bizarre" incident.

Oswaldo Valenciano, 24, was arrested Tuesday, and will be booked at the Marion County Jail on numerous felony charges, Lt. Dan Cary said.

Police were called to the scene after receiving reports that a man on a tricycle had been firing gunshots and had slammed into a car, Cary said.

"The tricycle pilot picked himself up and demanded to be taken to the hospital," Cary said. But the driver of the car, Marion Rodriguez, tried to persuade Valenciano to call 911, Cary said.

"At this point, Valenciano opens the rear car door and hops into the back seat of Mr. Rodriguez's car, demanding to be taken to the hospital," Cary said. "Mr. Rodriguez gets out of his car and starts asking people to call 911. Valenciano then gets out, mounts his trike — and promptly falls over."

That's when a police car arrived on scene, prompting Valenciano to abandon his tricycle and get into the front seat of Rodriguez's car, armed with a handgun, according to police reports.

"Officers saw the weapon and ordered Valenciano out of the car," Cary said. "Instead he puts the car in gear and tosses a handgun out. He fails to notice that the emergency brake is still set."

Valenciano eventually hit a street sign, lost control of the car and tried to hide in a nearby sports utility vehicle, police said

Valenciano was treated at Salem Hospital for a leg injury and a gunshot wound to his left foot.

Credits: Yahoo.com

------------

All I got to say, that had to have been the dumbest person I have ever read about. :D

want to hear something dum?

An old freind of mine was arrested for joy riding...

The judge askedwhy he drove away when the police tried to pull him over.

My freind replyd...

Because i saw the blue lights.

He went to prison for 6 months.

Now why the heck was he on a tricycle on the first place? o_O

Obviosly, it was the only car hijacking transportation device he could afford :lol j/k

He was too blind in his own stupdity to escape properly :D