Game list Looky?

Diso

they way I was planning it in userCP just add a link like 'My Games' under 'Change Personal Photo' and from there people can make categories for systems and the games for those systems and in the topic views or profile there can be a button that says games and when clicked it shows the categories with the games may sound difficult but it would be really easy to code and even simplier to install

or you can make custom profile fields but like I said Im bored and want to make something; lol; besides it wouldnt be as cool :lol:

:lol:.. We need to really think about it. I want to see how much there is to edit, what is needed, stuff like that. Since really there are more important things to do with the board like fixing some of the old posts and stuff. I also want to fix the Main Page still for that new skin. So really those are my main priorities at the moment. But if you want, go ahead and make it and we'll make the decision to add it or not. Also Ryder PM me if you think you can fix that main page if you are free. I really want to implement it soon. :ph34r: