Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Visual Pinball/PinMAME Tutorial

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

crazyheck

crazyheck

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Click to view battle stats
like i said i'm very new to this, and I did read the board rules! I don't see where I broke any of the rules. I have read it many times. I'm just asking if I could get a little more help with it broken down a little more, i'm not a real big computer guru or anything

Edited by crazyheck, 03 March 2009 - 03:51 PM.

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,425 posts
  • Interests:Everything
VP\PinMAME isn't an easy thing to get going well. Besides, it's highly outdated.

I suggest you give Future Pinball a try, easier to get going and much more realistic looking and still being updated.

http://www.futurepinball.com/

As for our rules Agozer, there's nothing regarding Pin tables that breaks our rules. These tables are recreated by individuals and are not for sale, which makes them 100% legal. Only the electronics ROMs fall under those rules, and pretty much every company except Stern is ok with the ROMs being out there.

hellsfury

hellsfury

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 228 posts
hey IJTF_Cinder, did you ever try to get Future Pinball running on the xbox using wine.. was just wondering as you said you were going to give it a try.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,805 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

As for our rules Agozer, there's nothing regarding Pin tables that breaks our rules. These tables are recreated by individuals and are not for sale, which makes them 100% legal. Only the electronics ROMs fall under those rules, and pretty much every company except Stern is ok with the ROMs being out there.

Yes I know, but I remember seeing

Where do i find roms AND tables

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,425 posts
  • Interests:Everything

hey IJTF_Cinder, did you ever try to get Future Pinball running on the xbox using wine.. was just wondering as you said you were going to give it a try.

I realized it probably won't work. While in theory it would, there is no access to 3D acceleration under Xbox Linux, and FP needs it as far as I know. It also requires shader support of some kind, not sure if Xbox Linux supports that in any form either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users