Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SNES Game of all Time

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

xiphoid

xiphoid

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 160 posts
Click to view battle stats

There are too many endings to count and u can waste a lot of time just getting them all.

I used to be a lot more like that; wanting to complete a game 100%. Now I tend to have less patience, once the narrative is revealed. I think FF7 was the last game I completed every possible aspect of. I guess perhaps I had more time, less money and no girlfriend. As time become a commodity you have to trade with a partner, your attention to gaming minutiae becomes lessened.

Games like Mario Kart I still pick up today and have a big session, trying to knock down those times, shave a corner here. Even the multiplayer is not too behind the times to play. Multi player Halo/Goldeneye being slightly more engaging nowadays, but not by much.

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
That's an easy one for me.
It would totally be Super Metroid..........the best game ever. :wink:

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts

That's an easy one for me.
It would totally be Super Metroid..........the best game ever. :wink:

I play Super Metroid like how most new people play first person shooters online.

I can move around and I can shoot, but before I know it, I'm dead!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users