What's the best firewall?

Alpha

I currently use several firewalls, but not sure still which one is the best. In case one of them doesn't catch it, the other one does. What do you use? :D

PS: I think we have had this post before maybe. :lol::)

I have Zone Alarm (free) at the moment, but I've read about problems with corrupting files when using DC++. I've not noticed any problems, although I have not checked the thousands of files I got. (The main reported problem is associated with an error message that I never saw.)

Just the same, I am likely going to switch to Tiny Personal Firewall which gets recommended a lot, because I don't want to take a chance with files shared.

I use Zone Alarm and havent had any problems. The amount of stuff it catches is amazing, and you can set it so individual programs either can, cant or have to request permission to access the net. 2 years ago I wasnt using a firewall - I wouldnt dream of not using one now.

i dont know if you guys ever tried sygate personal firewall, but that is free and pretty easy to use. It offers the same protection plus more because your able to block bad ips for websites that supply them to you such as: http://www.unixhub.com/block.html

all in all zonealarm is better if you dont want that extra feature