Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lets get back to hardcore emulation! Shall We?!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Click to view battle stats
I just added some nice new sticky's in the rom requesting thread and some good replies to add with it. I am going to make a lot of good stuff for EF now. Tutorials, Guides, and get the post meter back up. We are getting the case of the no post syndrom around here and new registered members everyday. But most of all are threads are here in Current Affairs which is not exactly a good way of getting some posters.

Plus we now have a emulator server.. so I can start adding some more emulators as Magnis and I have been doing.

We even now have all the front ends plus accesories for the new Giri Giri Emulator in the Sega Saturn Console Emulators section.

I even added a 24 Hour Rom of The Day from now on.

So expect some more good stuff, and lets get those postings going. :wink:

Don't forget the new logo btw, Credits: Ryder2002

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Yay. And bring back rom sector. I wanna upload :wink:

JuMeSyn

JuMeSyn

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Shining Force Series, Rpgs, Movies, Emu and Isos stuff
That are great news.
I wonder why this place sn´t so active with such great stuff around here... O_o

Alpha

Alpha

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts

Yay. And bring back rom sector. I wanna upload [icon_smile.gif]

It will be up in about 2-3 days till I get it all ready to send to my hoster.

PS: We will have Dreamcast Cast ISOs this time too and a ton of full sets that we have never had before in Rom Sector. :wink:

Serge

Serge

Novice

• Members
  • 40 posts

That are great news.
I wonder why this place sn´t so active with such great stuff around here... O_o

I believe the reason why is because people get what they need and that is the roms from Direct Connect plus the emulators. Maybe it be wise if star advertising the site around by using banners, making affiliates and telling friends about emulforums.

Nero

Nero

Beginner

• Members
  • 19 posts
[quote][quote]That are great news.
I wonder why this place sn´t so active with such great stuff around here... O_o[/quote]

[color=redI believe the reason why is because people get what they need and that is the roms from Direct Connect plus the emulators. Maybe it be wise if star advertising the site around by using banners, making affiliates and telling friends about emulforums. [/color]

A forum sig was enough for me to come here.

I saw ME! at Gamerz Paradise and I saw and ad for EF in his sig. Clickified instantly!

There are more ways to get people here than meets the eye.

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
[quote][quote][quote]That are great news.
I wonder why this place sn´t so active with such great stuff around here... O_o[/quote]

[color=redI believe the reason why is because people get what they need and that is the roms from Direct Connect plus the emulators. Maybe it be wise if star advertising the site around by using banners, making affiliates and telling friends about emulforums. [/color]

A forum sig was enough for me to come here.

I saw ME! at Gamerz Paradise and I saw and ad for EF in his sig. Clickified instantly!

There are more ways to get people here than meets the eye.[/quote]

hehe...see, i knew that would work. :twisted: :lol: glad to see you could make it Nero. welcome to emulforums. :lol:

Alpha

Alpha

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts

hehe...see, i knew that would work. [icon_wink.gif]  [icon_lol.gif]  glad to see you could make it Nero. welcome to emulforums. [icon_biggrin.gif]

Man, never really thought it works :twisted: :lol:, anyhow welcome Nero to EmulForums! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users