King of Fighters 2004?

not true; Am I the only one who prefers keyboards over those sucky gamepades and crappy sticks?! I can't understand how ppl can play with those! I mean I've played with sticks(they suck) and I've played with pads(they suck)

and then I've played with a keyboard and it's hella better!!

I can pull of double half-circles with no difficulty what-so-ever

but these new motions I have yet to master...

Well... I'm sure some people prefer the keyboard, but personally, I just can't understand the fighting game + keyboard combo.

I still prefer good old arcade stick. I remember you can get one for PC by one Taiwan company. I think Lik Sang has them :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not true; Am I the only one who prefers keyboards over those sucky gamepades and crappy sticks?! I can't understand how ppl can play with those! I mean I've played with sticks(they suck) and I've played with pads(they suck)

What's there so difficult to understand? These games were designed to be played on arcade machines which last I checked didn't come with keyboards attached.

Edited by ugenn

Well... I'm sure some people prefer the keyboard, but personally, I just can't understand the fighting game + keyboard combo.

I still prefer good old arcade stick. I remember you can get one for PC by one Taiwan company. I think Lik Sang has them :)

The king of arcade sticks:

http://www.massystems.com/ProStick.html Wished they had usb versions though.

so is this one: http://www.x-arcade.com/

Edited by ugenn

What's there so difficult to understand? These games were designed to be played on arcade machines which last I checked didn't come with keyboards attached.

I was just about to post that. :) SNKP does NOT keep the emulation scene in mind when they create the game.

I was just about to post that. :) SNKP does NOT keep the emulation scene in mind when they create the game.

Right to the point. This is why i play my emulated games with a good joypad or an arcade stick.

Right to the point. This is why i play my emulated games with a good joypad or an arcade stick.

Keyboard is easier for me if i'm playing on mame, but as said these games are meant for joystick. The joystick is what makes an arcade an arcade/

the nostromo control pad its the best for playing games, and as for 2k3, that was a wonderful game! well minus the removal of andy

May Lee is garbage and you will never see her again (because she was owned by Eolith) GO KING GO!!!

Actually, that whole "owned by Eolith" thing is all wrong. Most of the new characters were designed somewhere between 99 and 2000, so it's not like Eolith designed them (Vanessa was supposed to be playable in 99, and Seth and Ramon were right behind her. Don't remember who designed May Lee, but that's not the point anyway.)

SNKP owns the IPs to *all* the characters (and games). If they've left someone out, it's because they don't want them in, and they can replace them at any given time should they choose.