King of Fighters 2004?

I just want to make sure. I find it odd I haven't seen anyone else ask, really... it's getting to the end of October, and I haven't heard word one about KoF2k4.

So far in 2004, we've had: KoF NW, KoF MI, KoF 94 ReBout, King of Fighters for cell-phones... but I haven't heard *anything* about KoF2k4. Anyone have any clue when we'll start hearing info about this? I mean, they can't push back release to 12/31 and call it KoF 2004 - first off, no-one will be playing it in 2004 if it doesn't come out soon!

Thoughts? News? Anything?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea we will see some light on this project around feb-march no doubt,and it will kick some serious arse!!!

oh yea and kof 2k3 was prestented very late in '03 but didnt even hit arcades until '04 as far as i know

Edited by KyokugenKiss

No, KoF2k3 was in arcades in December, IIRC, but I'm not sure of it's general availability at the time. I remember that they did make a point to have it in arcades in 2003 though, although they only beat the deadline by 12 days or something.

I hope it's way better than 2k3 bcuz 2k3 really sucked; graphx sucked, sound sucked, gameplay sucked, controls sucked, ergo it sucked (no may lee I might add)

Wow. That was pretty rough. If nothing else, the controls were fine IMO.

well, it is well deserved; the controls sucked bcuz they changed the motion of all down-forward-down-back/down-back-down-forward moves to down-forward-forward-down-forward/down-back-back-down-forward... that's what hellasucked;

I don't get why the flock they complicate the motions so hard

me who always hated double-halfcircle-forward/back now think

this is way suckier, I mean sure it's easy on a stick but when u try to play on a keyboard/gamepad that really sucks

also the teammate change system is hellacrappy, I would have put in just 2 buttons then a small menu would appear where u choose which char to bring in...

Sure, pulling off half-circle motions on a keyboard is a biatch, but then again, I can pull those off fine on a gamepad. Fighting games shouldn't be played with a keyboard in the first place.

not true; Am I the only one who prefers keyboards over those sucky gamepades and crappy sticks?! I can't understand how ppl can play with those! I mean I've played with sticks(they suck) and I've played with pads(they suck)

and then I've played with a keyboard and it's hella better!!

I can pull of double half-circles with no difficulty what-so-ever

but these new motions I have yet to master...

not true; Am I the only one who prefers keyboards over those sucky gamepades and crappy sticks?! I can't understand how ppl can play with those! I mean I've played with sticks(they suck) and I've played with pads(they suck)

and then I've played with a keyboard and it's hella better!!

I can pull of double half-circles with no difficulty what-so-ever

but these new motions I have yet to master...

Well... I'm sure some people prefer the keyboard, but personally, I just can't understand the fighting game + keyboard combo.