Count Down show: 8:30pm EST, 5:30pm PST

Venue: Saitama Super Arena

PPV price: US$29.95

Fight Card:

PRIDE FC Middleweight Title Match

Wanderlei Silva

(Champion) vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

(Challenger)

This is going to be huge these two have been rivals for a long time now and finally they are going to have the rematch we have been longing for.

Lets take a closer look at both of these fighters.

Quinton "Rampage"Jackson

quintonjackson_profile.jpgName Quinton Jackson

Nick Name Rampage

Record 21 - 4 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)

Association Team Oyama

Height 6'1 (185cm)

Weight 205lbs (93kg)

Style Wrestling

Birth Date 6/20/1978

City Memphis

State Tennessee

Country USA

Big wins: Ricardo Arona, Chuck Liddell, Murilo Bustamante, Kevin Randleman, Igor Vovchanchyn

Key losses: Kazushi Sakuraba, Marvin Eastman, Wanderlei Silva

silva_wanderlei_profile.jpgWanderlei "The Axe Murderer"Silva

Name Wanderlei Silva

Nick Name The Axe Murderer

Record 26 - 3 - 1 (Win - Loss - Draw)

Association Chute Boxe

Height 5'11 (180cm)

Weight 199lbs (90kg)

Style Muay Thai

Birth Date 7/3/1976

City Curitiba

Country Brazil

Big wins: Mike Van Arsdale, Eugene Jackson, Guy Mezger, Dan flockon, Kazushi Sakuraba (3 times), Kiyoshi Tamura, Hidehiko Yoshida, Quinton Jackson, Yuki Kondo

Key losses: Tito Ortiz, Vitor Belfort

This is going to be there rematch. There first match was awesome, these two hated each other and it was only fitting that they met at the end of the middle weight grand prix tournament. For the first part of the first round rampage took Silva down and held him there, lading some good elbows to the body and knees to the face, one of witch that opened up a cut over Silva's left eye. The fight continued but the Referee decided to stand them up (it was a questionable call since fighter should only be stood up off the ground if they are inactive, in this case I think the Ref had no place to stand them up). Well the fight continued on the feet where many feel Silva has the advantage, Rampage attempted to engage with Silva but proved to be his undoing. Silva's superior speed and striking skill over whelmed Rampage, Rampage looked a little gassed/ stunned so Silva threw a good low leg kick that got Rampage off balance than Silva delivered a high left round house kick to the face of rampage. The end was near. Silva than Muay Thi clinched him and delivered knee after knee (21 in total) but somehow through out those knees rampage still attempted take downs and tried to defend himself. But in the end he was out on his feet and the Ref had to stop the fight. Silva was the winner and champion of the tournament. The middle weight chap won the middle weight tournament. It truly was an epic match. Now Rampage is once again the number one contender after defeating Ricardo Arona By knock from a Slam. This definitely is going to be a rematch of the century.

I hope you all order this two. I am fo sho.

Here is a video preview of there upcomming fight. Must See. I highly suggest you download this, it is sure to get you hyped. Trust me I just watched the vid it is a must see.