Spooky and Scary Stories

Diso

Aight I'll put one I heard from my history teacher last year.

One night, a college girl was coming home late one night from her classes. She was scheduled to go to a party later. She unlocked the keys to her dorm and to her room and found the lights were dark. Not wanting to wake her roomate, she quietly tiptoed inside and got her car keys and crept out.

After 3 hours of partying, she went home and saw ambulances and police cars. She ran inside and saw that her room was being investigated. She went inside and in blood on the wall said, "Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights?"

ok I have some creepy stuff i can tell about my self. I have a sleeping dissoder called Sleep paralysis. Its not really a disoreder since mainly everyone could have it atleast once in there life time but me i have a more extreme case meaning i have it very often and... worse then normal people. Now first ill explain what it is SP is when you fall aslleep or wake up and can not move.... but ur awake in ur mind and u can see visualy all around you. So pretty much to sum it up your body is asleep but your mind is awake ( pretty much the ooposite of sleep walking) Anyways during these episodes its pretty common to have haluciantions of someone holding you down and stuff like that. This is pretty much your mind blaming something on whats happening since it dosnt know why it cant move which causes fear and such.

ANyways on to the story. My life has been a horror movie since i was like 8. I remeber waking up a few times and not being able to move but it always went away fast. Well one night when i was 8 I went to bed and woke up around 2 am I got out to get a glass of water. Soon as i was done i went back and layed in my bed but left my lights on. Now where i layed in bed i could see straight down the hall to the living room. I remeber laying down on my back and staring down the hall and thinking about something. Well all a sudden I see a very bright light almost blinding shoot down the hall into my room. Well I remeber I stared at it till my eyes focused.... then i saw something thats has always haunted me. It was a man completely covered in fire. My first reaction was to run but when i tryed i relized i was completely unable to move. The man slowly walked down the hall covered in flames and you could hear a weird voice like... tounges... maybe singing in another language. He walked in the room beside me and i looked up at him and you could see into his eye lids... they were empty. I remeber i tryed to move and scream but nothing would come out but heavy breathing. The next thing i knew my head was moved to where i couldnt see him. All i could see was my bedroom wall and the reflection of flames off of it. He continued to chant and sing until poof everything jjust went back to normal and i got out of bed and ran as fast as i could to my parents room... now thats sounds weird enough right? I still haves these today but i no longer see the man on fire I see other weird stuff. I saw a doctor about it and he pretty much told me i can take some sleeping medication and stuff and it would just go away with age. Im not much for medication so i figured meh who cares. Now that I know what the issue is it dosnt bother me. But growing up was really hard since for a while i really believe i was visited by demons and ghost. EVen today i still dont believe in those things... even though i cant imagine my mind making up half the things ive seen.

Anyways if you dont believe this stuff just google Sleep paralysis and im sure you will find some sites and stuff on it. Oh and by the way the only thing i can say looks like the man on fire.. is cinder from Killer Instincts.. that game wasnt out yet so i have noidea why when i was 8 i saw such a thing ( i later saw him again when i was 15 but that was the last time)

anyways if anyone is interested i could give a few details on other creepy stuff ive seen while in SP lol.

On the subject of nightmares (or nightmarelike things anyway), I only remember 2 nightmares I ever had in my life, and they were both really weird, but freaked me out heaps at the time. One was that I was in a post-apocalypse style mall, and there was a pizza shop, and the shop had a sample board out the front. The samples were shaped in the size of the pizza, with each sample being a slice of pizza. The most expensive sample just looked like a normal pizza, but the cheaper the pizza got, the more gross, radioactive and inedible the pizzas became, until the cheapest slice was just this bright red hunk full of disguisting deformed meat.

The second weird nightmare was me visiting this freakish cactus-themed amusement park called cactusland. All kinds of weird cactus related stuff happened, until I'd had enough and decided I wanted to escape. So I jumped on the nearest bus leaving the town, and was about to sit down but BA BA BAAAAA! There was a CACTUS ON THE SEAT!

Yeah, like I say, they just seem damn weird now, but when I was having them (when I was a kid) they freaked me out.

ok I have some creepy stuff i can tell about my self. I have a sleeping dissoder called Sleep paralysis. Its  not really a disoreder since mainly everyone could have it atleast once in there life time but me i have a more extreme case meaning i have it very often and... worse then normal people. Now first ill explain what it is SP is when you fall aslleep or wake up and can not move.... but ur awake in ur mind and u can see visualy all around you. So pretty much to sum it up your body is asleep but your mind is awake ( pretty much the ooposite of sleep walking) Anyways during these episodes its pretty common to have haluciantions of someone holding you down and stuff like that. This is pretty much your mind blaming something on whats happening since it dosnt know why it cant move which causes fear and such.

ANyways on to the story. My life has been a horror movie since i was like 8.  I remeber waking up a few times and not being able to move but it always went away fast. Well one night when i was 8 I went to bed and woke up around 2 am I got out  to get a glass of water. Soon as i was done i went back and layed in my bed but left my lights on. Now  where i layed in bed i could see straight down the hall to the living room. I remeber laying down on my back and staring down the hall and thinking about something. Well all a sudden I see a very bright light almost blinding shoot down the hall into my room. Well I remeber I stared at it till my eyes focused.... then i saw something thats has always haunted me. It was a man completely covered in fire. My first reaction was to run but when i tryed i relized i was completely unable to move. The man slowly walked down the hall covered in flames and you could hear a weird voice like... tounges... maybe singing in another language. He walked in the room beside me and i looked up at him and you could see into his eye lids... they were empty. I remeber i tryed to move and scream but nothing would come out but heavy breathing. The next thing i knew my head was moved to where i couldnt see him. All i could see was my bedroom wall and the reflection of flames off of it. He continued to chant and sing until poof everything jjust went back to normal and i got out of bed and ran as fast as i could to my parents room... now thats sounds weird enough right? I still haves these today but i no longer see the man on fire I see other weird stuff. I saw a doctor about it and he pretty much told me i can take some sleeping medication and stuff and it would just go away with age. Im not much for medication so i figured meh who cares. Now that I know what the issue is it dosnt bother me. But growing up was really hard since for a while i really believe i was visited by demons and ghost. EVen today i still dont believe in those things... even though i cant imagine my mind making up half the things ive seen.

Anyways if you dont believe this stuff just google Sleep paralysis and im sure you will find some sites and stuff on it. Oh and by the way the only thing i can say looks like the man on fire.. is cinder from Killer Instincts.. that game wasnt out yet so i have noidea why when i was 8 i saw such a thing ( i later saw him again when i was 15 but that was the last time)

anyways if anyone is interested i could give a few details on other creepy stuff ive seen while in SP lol.

Totally agree with you on the sleep paralysis, i have experienced it only 4 times but i distinctly remember each one. Two of them involved footsteps running towards me followed by a hard tackle, and me being pinned for what seemed to last forever. the other two were more interesting, one involved my teeth falling out, the bone that composes the roof of my mouth was growing, breaking the roots of my teeth as i spit them out (actually i could not move but i felt these broken pieces of teeth and that saltyness of blood), i woke up literally amazed that i still had teeth. the third one involved a demon opening my bedroom door and breathing this smoke/dust on me.

these have been in the last year or so. i at first i freaked out but now i actually look forward to them, and just go along with the ride.

Edited by PLasticSlug

haha man the foot step thing always happens. I hear footsteps every time i have SP and it always gives me the same chill. Its like part of me wants to see what it is but the other part is so terrorised. My problem is i cant handel but look i always wana see what it is man half the time i wish i wouldnt have cause ive seen things that should have made me insane. Ive also had stuff with my mouth I remeber once this thing grabed me buy the tounge.. it totaly freaked me out. also once had a hand come out of my fourhead and it started doing things to my stuff in my room.

Ive always been kinda amazed about the sounds cause it seems like every last detail u can hear. Normaly when i dream they lack realism... but man when you have SP its like so real its hard to later thing it wasnt. Although when u pop out of it everything is back to normal. I read a while ago that they believe this is what happens to people who believe in aliens... pretty much i think the same thing... sept i never saw a little gray guy :(

Edited by Bluestinger X