PGM broken?

Wow I'm Pretty Much Stumped, My Pgm.zip Has:

pgm_bios.rom : e42b166e

pgm_t01s.rom : 1a7123a0

pgm_m01s.rom : 45ae7159

All I Can Suggest Is Remane It, And If It Doesn't Work,... Well Try Useing A Different Mame, And Different Computer To See Which One Has The Problem.

And Did You Get Your Bios At Bios House? Or Where?

Wow I'm Pretty Much Stumped, My Pgm.zip Has:

pgm_bios.rom  : e42b166e   

pgm_t01s.rom  : 1a7123a0 

pgm_m01s.rom : 45ae7159 

All I Can Suggest Is Remane It, And If It Doesn't Work,... Well Try Useing A Different Mame, And Different Computer To See Which One Has The Problem.

And Did You Get Your Bios At Bios House? Or Where?

Yep, but as I said before, everything is filename and CRC-checked against MAWS, and should be working perfectly. I've tested multiple versions of MAME, no luck, but haven't tried another comp yet. The only thing I can think is that the PGM bios has been updated and somehow MAWS didn't catch it (or anyone else, for that matter,) but that seems *very* unlikely. It's a mystery alright.

Thanks for the support, guys, but I'm most curious about why MAME is specifically requesting a file it clearly has access to - crc-checked and all. It's letting me know it can't see pgm_p01s, but everything says it should be able to. Oh well, new version of MAME out, I'll see if that works.

Thanks for the support, guys, but I'm most curious about why MAME is specifically requesting a file it clearly has access to - crc-checked and all. It's letting me know it can't see pgm_p01s, but everything says it should be able to. Oh well, new version of MAME out, I'll see if that works.

Looks like you failed to understand.