Smack Down 4 have you played it yet??

XXLEnigma

Man I was so shocked, and surprised at how much better it is then smackdown 3, I have all the smackdowns out except part 1, and let me tell you this latest smack down is HUGE in every way, everything it seems has been improved on. Also the amount of wrestlers in the game is insanely great. It has even newer folks like HBK in it, though some of the stuff is outdated like HBK wearing the nwo shirt. Also they still kept folks like ddp in the game even though they are retired, which I think is great. What did you think of the series???

i got shut your mouth the day it came out and i have been so hooked on that game i totaly abandoned vice city lol the story lines just get ya in the season mode and the create a character is just so awesome and in depth even down to eye color and cheek bone structure!!!very good game i cant wait for the xbox sequel hopefully it will be as good as the playstation version. but i am also excited about the def jam vendetta thats coming out its made by AKI and everyone knows the N64 wrestling games ruled so looks to be a good yr next yr for wrestling game fans with those 2 coming plus another smackdown for ps2 coming late in the yr maybe nothing confirmed but they said hey are looking to update every yr.

the variety of new chars is pretty amazing, they enhanced the graphics (twice as many polygons as the previous smackdown "3").

i of course lost my interest on sport games..but i do play them in a gaming bar. The titantron and entrance music is excellent..not to mentioned great visuals.