Some DS News yet again and other news

Wizard

Final Fantasy III DS(Japanese).

GyakutenSaiban DS, SMT DS, Ganbare Goemon, Castlevania, Vandal Hearts, Bokutai, Seiken Densetsu, FF3, Kimishine, Rakugaki Ôkoku, D3 and their Simple DS series, Tengai Makyô, Magical Vacation 2, Advance wars, BokujoMG for DS, Advance Wars DS (Or should it be DS Wars?!) and many many others. (Japanese).

PSP has Region lock(you know, i would of loved it if it wasn't region locked so I can get better games), currently unknown for the DS, but knowing nintendo, no region lock at all since it's a "Cart" based system.

The Silent Hill movie is picking up some very, very good vibes imo. Roger Avary(co-writer) & Christophe Gans(director, co-writer for the screenplay adaptation of Owaku's original scenario), Hiroyuki Owaku (Konami's Silent Hill Scenario writer) and music by Akira Yamaoka (the very same one that does SH's music) are the ones heading this project. Both Avary & Gans listen, play, breath Silent Hill (specifically Silent Hill 2, since thats Avary's favorite one along with it's soundtrack).

There you have it. Oh and...

ian_bye.jpg

Be back when fatal isn't a tool anymore! Seriously though, I'm threw with this. Won't be seeing me for a while.

This SH movie could possibly turn out to be good

But...WHO WILL SAVE US FROM BLATENT DISREGARD OF GAME CANON! We have no one left to protect us from this horrible evil! We are doomed...

Eh, whatever. Good luck in your future gaming pursuits.