Doom 3

I've played it, beaten it twice (once on Vet and another time "without cheats but you really need them but I didn't use them" Nightmare).

It runs on high on my comp and the 3 CDs isn't a big thing considering that still most of the market doesn't have DVD drives.

And then theres Gryph's review. Mines like, a summary :peopleseybrow:

I didn't have the will power to beat the game again. This is one of those games that I don't want to play so soon after I beat it, there isn't much replay value to it. It's basically a "wham bam thank you m'am" type of game. I'll play it in a few years during my "replay as many old games as possible" phase.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

i think it has a great replay value if oyu like those kind of games, i cant because i didn`t get the perat for my new machine yet, i remember i played doom 1 and 2 until i really got sick and even playing other titles wasn´t fun

my only problem is now i don`t have as much free time as when i was on highschool

i think it has a great replay value if oyu like those kind of games, i cant because i didn`t get the perat for my new machine yet, i remember i played doom 1 and 2 until i really got sick and even playing other titles wasn´t fun

my only problem is now i don`t have as much free time as when i was on highschool

I'd have to agree with you, although in Doom 3's case, I can only play it in short sessions because it freaks me out. :D

Secondly, you are so right about not having enough free time.

is there going to be a doom 4?

Probably not. Atleast not in the near future. id is working on a completely new IP now. They'll probably make another Commander Keen before they make Doom 4. Return to Castle Wolfenstein 2 is being made but not by id and Quake 4 is being made by Raven Software.

ive played it and beaten in on a PC that had everything maxed out, 60FPS, and on a Surround sound system with LCD widescreen 60 inches (i love my rich friend :D)

Anyway, i love Doom 3, it rules so much. The multiplayer i thought was a little blegh...but it rules, If you have a PC that can play it, BUY IT!!

ive played it and beaten in on a PC that had everything maxed out, 60FPS, and on a Surround sound system with LCD widescreen 60 inches (i love my rich friend :))

Anyway, i love Doom 3, it rules so much. The multiplayer i thought was a little blegh...but it rules, If you have a PC that can play it, BUY IT!!

your friends comp sounds sweet :D