CVGS XP

Kyo

:P Humm, you can use the Winxp/P4 fix found at aldotools, i think too that Epsxe is good, but with my specs i think Vgs is the best for me, despite the software mode gfx, its for a slower Pc i think :P

I'll add something to sayianfire's post...

If ePSX e doesn't work for you, try AdriPSX ILE, it's good stuff.

ePSX is really a good emulator, however my specs are poor that's why it runs a little bit slow than CVGS.

i already tried all the patches in aldotools but still it didn't work. thaiware once have this cvgs that works perfectly wihtout any patches but it suddenly became corrupted. the newest version of CVGS in thai does not work for me. so i'm probably hoping some of you has a working CVGS XP that i can use. anyway, thanks for the help

• 2 months later...

wellfrom experience emulators dont have that much of a performance difference between themselves its just the plugins available that really has an effect on speed (yeah there are a few exceptions but for the psx emulators i tried when i had a low spec'd system didnt have an effect)

if that's the case, then what plugins would make epsxe work almost like CVGS.. cause i've tried a lot of plugins but somehow there are still a little bit of minor errors in graphics like for example in FF8 where there appears to be a border line in the character's speech balloon..