Game Prices will rise soon

Gryph

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. And technically, there is no "middle class" because the middle class earnings, by comparison with the upper and lower class earnings, are no-way near in the "middle". There's 3 classes- the lower-lower class, the lower-upper class and the upper class (rich bastards).

Well the one in the center is the middle class. :lol:

But back on topic, I don't think this increase in price hurt sales that much. Doom III was $55 and it sold VERY VERY well. Most people who buy games won't really be affected by the relatively minor increase.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

But back on topic, I don't think this increase in price hurt sales that much. Doom III was $55 and it sold VERY VERY well. Most people who buy games won't really be affected by the relatively minor increase.

But that's my point, it's not in the middle:

imagine a fast-food worker gets paid $25,000 a year. That's lower-class. Now, a salesman may get paid $40,000 a year - making him middle class. Now imagine Bill Gates, who makes about $1000 a SECOND. That's upper class. Can you really say that the salesman is in the MIDDLE of that list?

Edited by random guy

But that's my point, it's not in the middle:

imagine a fast-food worker gets paid $25,000 a year. That's lower-class. Now, a salesman may get paid $40,000 a year - making him middle class. Now imagine Bill Gates, who makes about $1000 a SECOND. That's upper class. Can you really say that the salesman is in the MIDDLE of that list?

If you ignore the numbers, he is the middle.

And I don't buy games anymore anyways, nor do I intend to buy any of this next gen stuff. I'll still probably get GTA: San Andreas, but I had been planning on that one.

The Greatest Hits titles (called Platinum here) cost around 35 €. Still quite a high price, but a lot cheaper still.

flock original. Go piracy! Muahahaha :lol:

I don't gain anything from piracy thanks to not owning a modded system.

Edited by Agozer