OLD OR NEW

thedonjuan

You want a joystick? bah, get a pad, This pad!

wingman-rumblepad-1.jpg

And if you dont want that, get a Saitek X36 USB Edition, I know the X46 is out, but i think the X36 USB performs better. Heres a pic

x36.jpg

I probably play my PC and my Dreamcast the most, and yeah, i agree, older systems are better :)

I have this (The X36) and I can second that it rocks!

However, retail on it is about a hundred bucks, so do some shopping around...

I only got it because I lucked out.. Way back in the day I was looking for a decent flight stick (I think for Crimson Skies or Mechwarrior 3, maybe before that), and most of 'em were like $50 bucks for a solid stick, a few buttons, and a hat or two. I couldn't justify that, but bestbuy.com had a pricing error on the X36, which was even more expensive back then. I'm pretty sure the price was missing a digit, but I got it for about $50. :lol:

Games it is.

List includes that Star Ocean game, La Pucelaallalalalallalala Tactics, Disgaea and to feel like a Capcom fanboy, even though I already own 2 different versions already, Street Fighter Anniversary Collection.

Dumb choice. You can download games. You can't download hard disk space.

Games it is.

List includes that Star Ocean game, La Pucelaallalalalallalala Tactics, Disgaea and to feel like a Capcom fanboy, even though I already own 2 different versions already, Street Fighter Anniversary Collection.

I refuse to buy games that are out domestic locations. I only import games that aren't out in my region.

I don't feel like downloading a DVD games. I'm willing to download dvd concerts, but not PS2 games.

Games it is.

Downloading ceratin games for certain systems isn't the answer. I actually buy games that i think are good and available at my local store.