last blade 3

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agozer Posted Today, 06:07 PM

QUOTE(K`dash @ Oct 7 2004, 12:52 AM)

Not to mention the incredible amount of SNKgrish!

Samurai Shodown II still brings back fond memories...in that department.

"TIME HAS PASSED SINCE THE LAST BATTLE. NEW BATTLES ARE GOING TO START, NOW AGAIN." ;)

can't argue with the gameplay though. Rather than SS2, Last Blade 2 is left mostly untranslated, they way it should be, and the victory quotes,etc. are understandable. actually the worst SNKGrish in recent years is probably Rage of the Dragons, although shock troopers may hold the 'worst SNKgrish ever title' (worst Engrish goes to Zero Wing (Genesis) of course.

Considering how Yumeji summons perssimons, I am now at the conclusion that the most important skill in Shin Musou Itoryu is the ability to summon unkown fruit from a different time period/continent through his or her dimensional gate in the armpit.

Of course, the armpit dim. gate thing is just speculation :peopleseybrow:

Agozer Posted Today, 06:07 PM

QUOTE(K`dash @ Oct 7 2004, 12:52 AM)

Not to mention the incredible amount of SNKgrish!

Samurai Shodown II still brings back fond memories...in that department.

"TIME HAS PASSED SINCE THE LAST BATTLE. NEW BATTLES ARE GOING TO START, NOW AGAIN." :peopleseybrow:

can't argue with the gameplay though. Rather than SS2, Last Blade 2 is left mostly untranslated, they way it should be, and the victory quotes,etc. are understandable. actually the worst SNKGrish in recent years is probably Rage of the Dragons, although shock troopers may hold the 'worst SNKgrish ever title' (worst Engrish goes to Zero Wing (Genesis) of course.

Sure, nothing tops Zero Wing, but Shock Troopers? Yeah, I haven't played that in a while. Like you said, I think it's far better that the developers didn't bother to translate Last Blade 2 so much.