An Online Fighting game 4 1emulation

Aoshi

OK if an MMORPG was not possible, i know an online fighting game is

the mugen engine exist not to say we would use it, but it is an example

So it is possible also if you have ever played xmen vs street fighter online which is still under developement it works.

this may seem ambitious but its not like you would make the game 100% working on the first try nothing works like bit with a little hard work and some community help i believe we can all pitch in either with programming ability, donations, character creation hey maybe a 1 player story (one day 1 emulation team had 2 kill all ryu looking type perons because they suck :rolleyes:)

also what i propose is a system in which we all as a community have our own characters

by our own making so you cannot be responsible of copyright infringement

and have arenas of fighting 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3 and 4vs4 tournaments like a tag system,

one on one type matches, or simultaneous fighting.

hyper fighting, super action advance combos

can u see 8 people fighting on one screen it would be incredible

imagine my k' avatar or a modified last blade character Aoshi from rouruni kenshin battling a korean players guilty gear character or samurai shodown character

and i chat some taunts at him

of course they would have to have some restrictions in this idea

like a limit of certain characters a player can own (maybe a 5 maximum limitation)

due to the fact of space n stuff besides you should only use your favourite characters

maybe with some modifications on the characters to distinct it from the others

so people at 1 emulation i propose this idea where you gain and we gain

in a world of fighting that we can get a true sense of live community

in a world were assholes, master gamers and button mashers can beat the crap out of each other a feel a sense of purpose.

I just hope the idea is feasable to you guys cause im sure we as a community would help out. to make this happen!

I'm sure this idea is feasbile...to a major company, not an emulation site. Game programming is TOUGH. It sounds great on paper, but actually doing it would be hard as all hell.

There are some RPG mods for Invision board and stuff like that which could be implemented, but a full fledged fighting game or MMORPG would be quite out of the question.