DS Price Tag and Shipping Date

Wizard

man nintendo must be scared or something if they have 2 offer a free game with their handheld system at launch.

the ds problem

no announcements of other things like multimedia i mean how would i rather watch something on one big screen or 2 small screens

i know the screens have potential in gaming but if you cant pause and open a map or status bar thats lazy well that yugi oh game made sense one screen for cards and the other for battling animation but still

and they spiced the look up after the bad reviews of the original look

japan sales yeah good but equal to the psp

i like the DS price, i like PSP's big screen hahaha. if i were to get a handheld, and i never do for some stoopid reason, id get myself a psp bc its jus so freakin awesome...but man, that DS does look kinda fun....maybe this is why i dont buy handhelds, cant make up my mind haha.

Good lauching price, it's still a shame for the retro GB fans, I guess everything just moves on.

What people tend to forget is that the DS is not a gameboy. A new gameboy is sopossed to be released sometime in the future.

Good lauching price, it's still a shame for the retro GB fans, I guess everything just moves on.

What people tend to forget is that the DS is not a gameboy. A new gameboy is sopossed to be released sometime in the future.

Nintendo said during E3 that if the DS does well, they will release the true successor of the GBA.