The Best Wrestler in a Fighting Game

Who Rules The Ring?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You are gay.

:peopleseybrow: Why are you always so rude to me Ian La Cream? All I have ever done was try to be a nice guy, I have always been there when you needed a shoulder to cry on now haven’t I?

Uhhh... Maybe because you call him a hentai fanboy and Ian La Cream?

Wolf is the best VG wrestler ever.

I was gonna vote for Wolf but I noticed hugo was getting no love.

Did you vote for Huge just to pity him or do you actually like him?

meh pity I guess, my real vote goes to Wolf though.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are gay.

:peopleseybrow: Why are you always so rude to me Ian La Cream? All I have ever done was try to be a nice guy, I have always been there when you needed a shoulder to cry on now haven’t I?

Uhhh... Maybe because you call him a hentai fanboy and Ian La Cream?

Wolf is the best VG wrestler ever.

I was gonna vote for Wolf but I noticed hugo was getting no love.

Did you vote for Huge just to pity him or do you actually like him?

meh pity I guess, my real vote goes to Wolf though.

I knew it. You should really stop pitying that lump of rock and concentrate your 'love' on Wolf.

Yeah Vale Tudo is real and Marduk is not too far from the real style. If you have seen Vanessa from Virtua Fighter 4, then that's what Vale Tudo is really like (as close as you can get in a game anyway). Vanessa and Marduk are both Vale Tudo fighters, it's just that Vanessa's moves are more faithful to the real fighting style.

Dude Vanessa is the worst representation of vale tudo/MMA in a video game that I have ever seen. She barely has any moves that resemble a Vale Tudo stylist, believe me I should know, I train, spar and fight in this style and many others. Vanessa fights more like a TKD and basic self defense stylist than anything else. Craig is a much better representation of Vale Tudo than Vanessa is. Even though he is a pretty crappy representation himself, and btw Craig is a Bill Goldberg wanna be not a Bob Sapp wannabe.

After reading your quote and from what I remember form the Paul Judo thread you seem to know absolutely nothing about martial arts and fighting so please just stop while you are ahead.

Yeah Vale Tudo is real and Marduk is not too far from the real style. If you have seen Vanessa from Virtua Fighter 4, then that's what Vale Tudo is really like (as close as you can get in a game anyway). Vanessa and Marduk are both Vale Tudo fighters, it's just that Vanessa's moves are more faithful to the real fighting style.

Dude Vanessa is the worst representation of vale tudo/MMA in a video game that I have ever seen. She barely has any moves that resemble a Vale Tudo stylist, believe me I should know, I train, spar and fight in this style and many others. Vanessa fights more like a TKD and basic self defense stylist than anything else. Craig is a much better representation of Vale Tudo than Vanessa is. Even though he is a pretty crappy representation himself, and btw Craig is a Bill Goldberg wanna be not a Bob Sapp wannabe.

After reading your quote and from what I remember form the Paul Judo thread you seem to know absolutely nothing about martial arts and fighting so please just stop while you are ahead.

My brother posted this, anyway.

We know quite a bit about martial arts, but In Vanessa's case he only assumed she was an accurate representation of the style based on no more evidence than the fact that VF has a far higher level of realism than Tekken. He didn't know she wasn't that much like the actual thing. Also you probably think she's a worse representation of Vale Tudo than Marduk is primarily because she had around half a moves list that represented this style and more than half of her moves list was Muay Thai, which they changed to something less defined in Evo due to the crap charcater Brad Burns being introduced. If it bothers you that much, I retract it. But still, to say she "is the worst representation of vale tudo/MMA in a video game that I have ever seen." is stupid. There have only been two characters in the grand history of gaming who have even attempted to fit this style.

And in the case of Marduk, I don't give a sh!t who he looks like on his rendered player select image (Goldberg). He IS based on Sapp. His in-game representation looks almost exactly like Bob Sapp (for a start his body shape is incredibly similar and he's black), he acts more like him and he shares many moves with him. Moves Goldberg has never done in his life. (such as the takedown from the ready position into the mounted punch into triple headbutt, which is a trademark of Sapp) Sapp fights in a Vale Tudo style, Goldberg doesn't.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

I have always wanted to see a character based on Tae Bo.

Good idea. He could be like a fitness instructor who helps you work on your buns.

Craig Marduk is not black genius.

news_4.jpg

Does he look black to you?

Yes. Also - He's supposed to be. You do know black people can have very light complexion don't you? So according to you Beyoncé and Ice T are white?

Just because you know you're wrong about that Goldberg comment.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

• 1 month later...
Craig Marduk is not black genius.

news_4.jpg

Does he look black to you?

Yes. Also - He's supposed to be. You do know black people can have very light complexion don't you? So according to you Beyoncé and Ice T are white?

Just because you know you're wrong about that Goldberg comment.

I missed this one, and I can't let you think you are right. He is not black genius. I know black people can have a lighter complexion. I am not the only one who thinks he is a bill Goldberg knock off, check fightersgeneration.com, I also read it in many video game publications before the game was released on the ps2 that he was a Goldberg wannabe. He is a Goldberg wannabe, he has pro wrestling moves, the jackhammer, and his build and face looks damn near exactly like Goldberg. You must be color blind to actually think Craig marduk is black. Just look at the guy. Sorry for bumping this. But I was kinda late on seeing SNK's response.