Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus

Wizard

The law system made battles either a pain in the ass or time to be really stratigic imo. Too damn long you say? LIES! You can either A) Beat the game straight forward, or :o Do all the missions, THEN Beat the game. Those missions offer more time to build your clan and skill.

When did I say it was too long?

If I said that, I meant that it took too long to find the mission you needed to complete to complete a long series of missions that stare you in the face forever. I still only have 200, maybe less, of the 300 missions completed because I don't get the right ones!

And the law system never made the game strategic, it made it stupid. It often interupts training by not letting your mages uses magic or something. Sometimes you're just screwed because of the "Can't Touch This" laws. And other times you can make the game far too easy by using law cards so they can't hurt any of your characters. Sucks, sucks, sucks. But you can't always do that, because there's a law that prevents the use of law cards (which are illegal anyway, so you'd think there'd always be that law [in fact, one would expect the laws to be somewhat more stable to begin with]).

Edited by LordKanti

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one in the world who likes FFVIII the most?? I would love to see a sequal to that. Each one of those characters are favourites of mine... in 7 the only one I liked was Sephiroth for obvious reasons.

No, you're not. I like FFVIII a lot too. I don't get it why so many people bash it.

Not my favourite, but I still liked FF8. I reckon this game could easily have a sequel since not many people died.

Am I the only one in the world who likes FFVIII the most?? I would love to see a sequal to that. Each one of those characters are favourites of mine... in 7 the only one I liked was Sephiroth for obvious reasons.

No, you're not. I like FFVIII a lot too. I don't get it why so many people bash it.

Not my favourite, but I still liked FF8. I reckon this game could easily have a sequel since not many people died.

FFVIII was the last truly respectable Square game. Except I probobly have things out of order...last good FF game, to be sure. Except they released Origins after that, which was just the first two again...which were good...oh blast it all, I give up.

• 2 weeks later...

New screens of FF:DC..well new to me..

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0409/game092404c.shtml

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

Publisher: Square Enix

Platform: PlayStation 2

Genre: Action Adventure

Origin: Japan

Release: 2005

Square Enix confirmed that Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII for PlayStation 2 is an action adventure game, featuring Vincent Valentine as the lead character. The story begins with a mysterious group named Deep Groud Soldiers, who suddenly begin to attack the towns. The group is somehow connected with Vincent in the events.

Other than Vincent, other Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy IX characters will also appear in the game.

IX looked soo horrible that i never bothered to play it! i dont think what you said is accurate because the person who led the production of IX is not the same person who did VII,VIII,X,ect

I loved the Turks, Tseng was always my fav....But Vincent must have been the most bad ass looking one...I dont think Rufus is dead either...

Edited by KyokugenKiss

IX looked soo horrible that i never bothered to play it! i dont think what you said is accurate because the person who led the production of IX is not the same person who did VII,VIII,X,ect

7 was a different team, 8 was a different team, 9 was a mix of both teams with new people, 10 was also, 11 was the remix of 7/8/9 teams. 12 is with the guys who made Tactics and 10.

7 was a different team, 8 was a different team, 9 was a mix of both teams with new people, 10 was also, 11 was the remix of 7/8/9 teams. 12 is with the guys who made Tactics and 10.

LOL wait the guys who made tactics and 10 (aka ff7 & ff8 teams) are the team in FF12? im confused. :blink:

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

what i meant was 7,8,10 ( as well as chrono trigger,KH,ect ) were done by Tetsuya Nomura 9 looked like garbage, in fact it looked soo much like garbage thats the only FF i never bothered to buy or play

2 different directors, not likely that you will see those characters cross over at all ( that why there were no ff 9 characters in kingdom hearts)