Alrite Crazy People...

Wizard

Oh wow, I just watched a trailer on it from IGN.  They brought back Hanzou and Fuuma!!?  And they made Marco a playable fighting character...  damn 2 things i've daydreamed about but never thought would happen.

I am definately excited about this one.  Plus it's atomiswave, good crap. :punk:

Edit: and if there's no Kyo i'll be even more impressed.

IMHO the insertion of Hanzou and Fuuma is a nightmare. There are a lot of more badass characters. I wonder that Playmore inserted those two idiots.

Hah. Perhaps from the general Neo Geo fighting game world there r other more 'badass' characters to choose from, but I don't see where there r more badass characters to choose from when choosing from World Heroes. Maybe Kim Dragon but he's about the only one, and they already included Kim Kap Hwan so we can't have 2 Kim's.

I know that there isn't any badass character in World Heroes. In fact I was talking about the entire Neo-Geo world. By the way I think Setsuna should have been in too.

Not MANY badass chars from World Heroes, except Hanzou, Fuuma n Kim Dragon. :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, I just watched a trailer on it from IGN.  They brought back Hanzou and Fuuma!!?  And they made Marco a playable fighting character...  damn 2 things i've daydreamed about but never thought would happen.

I am definately excited about this one.  Plus it's atomiswave, good crap. :lol:

IMHO the insertion of Hanzou and Fuuma is a nightmare. There are a lot of more badass characters. I wonder that Playmore inserted those two idiots.

Hah. Perhaps from the general Neo Geo fighting game world there r other more 'badass' characters to choose from, but I don't see where there r more badass characters to choose from when choosing from World Heroes. Maybe Kim Dragon but he's about the only one, and they already included Kim Kap Hwan so we can't have 2 Kim's.

I know that there isn't any badass character in World Heroes. In fact I was talking about the entire Neo-Geo world. By the way I think Setsuna should have been in too.

Not MANY badass chars from World Heroes, except Hanzou, Fuuma n Kim Dragon. :P

You forgot Rasputin. :P

He was seriously homo... I never realized it when playing the games as I was kid, but when I see him now he's just a straight fluff.

skept.gifRasputin? He looks like more a gay dancer than a fighter.

MA STICAZZI, YO!

Edited by badguy

Didn't  World of Heroes have a football player in it?  What's up with that?

since when do World Heroes games matter?

Never.

KOF '94 had a football player in it...

So did '98 if I remember correctly. But that was a dreammatch, wasn't it?

Yeah, Team USA. The football player was Brian Battler or something like that. Heavy D was my favorite fighter from that team.