Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shibathedog

Buy an NES

The Bid Price Is Good The Buy-It-Now Price Is A Little high, I Bought Mine For $30 With Every Thing Except The Ac Adapter :( But I Found An A Dapter That Worked :lol: Well Bid First. And Your Right, Damn Is That White I Might Just Try To Get It :(

i dont even remember them being that white when they where new (well actually i bought mine around the time the SNES came out, i got my SNES first)

No It's Not That White It's Gray, I Just Took A Picture Of Mine(Gray) And The Picture Turned Out White, It Was Probally The Lighting And Flash.

Just get an emu.

Yeah yeah, but being retro has it's own appeals.

And If You Do Have A Nes Like Most Of use You'll Know That Playing With A Nes Controller Is A Lot Lesier Than Useing A Keyboard, For Nes Games Anyways... :shootem:

I still have my old NES. Unfortunately it's not in the best of shape anymore :rolleyes:

But it still works good last time I tried.

I still have my old NES. Unfortunately it's not in the best of shape anymore :lol:

But it still works good last time I tried.

I Know What You Mean, My Nes:

I Put On Temporary Tattoos On THe Nintendo Ent Sys Words And Now I can Seem To Get Them Off Temporary My Ass! Oh And I Remember Seeing A REALLY Nice Nes At Goodwill, sadly My Mom Was Like: NO We Don't Even Know If It Works! I Didn't Care But My Mom Had The Money :rolleyes: