Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Skythe

...when in the hell was it mentioned in the gaming world that you play as both Solid Snake and Big Boss in MGS3.

My brain is hurting over this invisible announcement.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh wtf O.o

MGS3 takes place in the '60s

Snake would be like, 2 years old or not even born yet during that time. It's Big Boss in MGS3 since it's known he did missions during cold war.

Uhh wtf O.o

MGS3 takes place in the '60s

Snake would be like, 2 years old or not even born yet during that time. It's Big Boss in MGS3 since it's known he did missions during cold war.

yeah, seeing as how he has 3 clones

Big Boss is obviously the original snake so it'll probably be the same as using Solid Snake.

Maybe we'll see how he lost his eye

These kids are giving me a bullcrap story that you play as both. That Solid happens to be following the same path that Big Boss went in 1964 because Snake/Big Boss took off his jacket and that at one point the enemies are hovering. You play as Snake in flashbackish scenes.

I hate kids.

i AM KNOCKING 3 DAYS OF WORK TO PLAY METAL GEAR SOLID 3, COME TO THINK OF IT I WILL BE KNOCKING A LOT SEEING AS THE BEST GAMES EVER ARE DUE FOR RELEASE THIS YEAR.

I JUST REALISED I HAD CAPS ON AND I CAN NOT BE BOTHERED TO DELETE AND RE TYPE WHAT I JUST DID.

thnx.

However i did edit my spelling...

Edited by emsley