Better GC pic

news_7.jpg

news_12.jpg

art01.jpg

art01.jpg

OK I realized that my choice for GC in the last 1emulation wallpaper was good and bad, good that it was an officer, bad that it was not Ryu or a character that looked like him. Since there are no high quality renders of Ryu I decided to use a character that looks like him. As you can see they all either look or fight similar to the way Ryu does. They all also have a similar attitude towards fighting. So anyways I was wondering witch pic I should use for GC in the next 1emu wall paper. The last one was never finished and I don't intend to ask ash to finish it because he is no longer a member of 1emulation. So if anyone from this site is interested in bringing my idea for the wall paper to life contact I and we will talk. Anyways if you want yourself added into the wall paper please post a pic here you would like to have for your self or just tell me the kind of char you would like and I’ll try my best to match your idea. Remember it can't be anime or fantasy, something similar to the last wall paper. Anyways enjoy.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic