Tekken Tag Tournament

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you are being sarcastic becuz..........that would be bad if yah never heard of a friggen arcade before.

going to the arcade is so nice........and when they have the MWC(mid-west street fighter championship) the place is hot and sweaty and filled with lots of black ppl playing MvC2.

this is at the capcom nickel city in chicago.......nice arcade if you are every around the area......tekken tag is 2 nickels a play there and stuff.

i been going to the place for......6 years now and i am still happy with the way there going.

i hope you are being sarcastic becuz..........that would be bad if yah never heard of a friggen arcade before.

going to the arcade is so nice........and when they have the MWC(mid-west street fighter championship) the place is hot and sweaty and filled with lots of black ppl playing MvC2.

this is at the capcom nickel city in chicago.......nice arcade if you are every around the area......tekken tag is 2 nickels a play there and stuff.

i been going to the place for......6 years now and i am still happy with the way there going.

Sarcasm? What is that?

Ofcourse I'm kidding! There is an arcade at my school and I spend some of my breaks in there usually losing in MvC2. :P

I go to Melbourne University, and until the arcade place was closed there 6 months ago, Tekken Tag Tournament reigned supreme. The skills of those guys, playing between lectures and classes, was just amazing. It was the most competitive game in the place, with Street Fighter III Third Strike in second.

It was great watching those guys play - they didn't ruin the game by button mashing, which is TTT's only vulnerability, IMO. They were just awesome. I challenged a few times, but I always got slaughtered :P

The only good arcade near me is now in a theme park and I haven't visited that place in roughly 4 years...maybe I should go and have a look at what has changed.

arcades are vary skiddish ever since midway went under and stupid **** like that.

now they just make crap for games and have little branch co. like Raw Thrills and make crap like Fast and the Furiuos, that game was so bad, it used a Rush2049 cab with a Modified Cruis'n the world engine and really bad rap music.

it just pisses me off that every one wants to stay inside all day and play by them selfs.......i wanna go play ppl in CvS2 more but the crowd for the arcade i go to it a little dim.

Go to Socal or New York/Jersey for games like that. I've gotten used to the rolling cancle.

omfg thats not good.....the wrold needs more arcades and i am pissed that all these wanna be gamers come to the arcade and play crap like frikken cruisn' the world.

OH IT's SO FUN WEEEEEEEEEEEE.

i hate those frikken noobs

Edited by An4L_Dr1p