KOF MI Vids and Pics and SSZS Zetsumei Ougi Demo

Wizard

Most Kick ass = Hanzo, it's from SS64

Most beautiful and somewhat original = Suija - Shower of blood, I thought he would use water, I was wrong, VERY wrong.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how in SSVS the fatalities can also be done on the children unlike in SS4. That sounds mean...but sometimes those kids deserve it.  :P

man, you're sick, Gryph :P

I like how in SSVS the fatalities can also be done on the children unlike in SS4. That sounds mean...but sometimes those kids deserve it.  :P

man, you're sick, Gryph :D

Thank you. :D

I mean those are some lethal kids! I wouldn't think twice about ripping their heart out if they were attacking me with an umbrella, bird, or ice crystal. :)

man, you're sick, Gryph :D

Thank you. :D

I mean those are some lethal kids! I wouldn't think twice about ripping their heart out if they were attacking me with an umbrella, bird, or ice crystal. :)

Not to mention that Shizumaru is Zankuro's son.

Edited by Agozer

Shizumaru is Zankuro's grandson. Zankuro had a daughter, she was the child he didn't kill. Then Shizumaru's demon self awoken and HE was the one that killed everyone in his village.

Shizumaru is Zankuro's grandson. Zankuro had a daughter, she was the child he didn't kill. Then Shizumaru's demon self awoken and HE was the one that killed everyone in his village.

Yes you're right. I thought of that, but for some reason I wrote son instead. :P