pc adware/virus protector

My antivirus software is NOD32 and I have 3 spyware and adware scanners: Adaware, Spybot, and Spy Sweeper. All those seem to get the job done for me.

i thought.norton internet secuirty/norton antivirus would have done the job.but i guess not.. i used a program from "download.com" and it showed couple of programs that seemed suspicious..

and im also using a router..and i saw another "name" that shouldn't haev been there.. :D so yea.im planning on reformatting my comp....and should get the programs that you suggested..well anyways. thanks gryph :D

My antivirus software is NOD32 and I have 3 spyware and adware scanners: Adaware, Spybot, and Spy Sweeper. All those seem to get the job done for me.

sorry for double posting...but gryph..do you have the full version of adaware??..

Naw, who really needs it. The basic one is good enough. Unless you wanna go full out on editing it specifically what you want to do.

sorry for double posting...but gryph..do you have the full version of adaware??..

No, I don't have it. As K'dash said, its not necessary.