You will not fricking beleive what i found

Holy crap you will not beleive what i found!!

I was bored and typed "Dreamcast" in kazaa, just for the heck of it, and on Kazaa, AND by accident i found..

THE OFFICIAL SEGA DREAMCAST SOFDEC MOVIE ENCODER TOOL!!!

Holy crap its awsome! If anyone wants this, Post below, i might have the file hosted somewhere!!

There is only one thing holding me back from watching movies on my DC perfectly, When i hit encode, it says "The proper libraries are not installed"

Anyone know what that means? I have a feeling its just a Windows XP thing, if anyone has Windows 98 or something, let me know if you want to test it out!!

iam looking for but cant find it.i have kazaa lite,thats almost the same thing as kazaa right.

hmm...theres alot more dreamcast isos in kazaa that i expected.

[edit]ifound it,its says sega dreamcast movie creator.

Edited by double99

iam looking for but cant find it.i have kazaa lite,thats almost the same thing as kazaa right.

Well, yes...It has added features such as Search More etc. + no spy- or adware.

yeah, Kazaa Lite K++ is what i have.

Anyway, i found one on Overnet now that i started looking, thats like 7.5MB instead of the 1MB the kazaa one is, it has bareley any sources so im gonna leave the computer online all day and try to get it, maybe it will work, it says it comes with some extra stuff too!

its strange you didnt know about this because there tutorials all over the web if you do some searching they also give direct links to the softdec encoder i myself have burnt a couple shows of the simpsons with this but i didnt make it selfboot so i have to use utopia they play perfect with very good quality the only problem is that theres no fast forward

edit:http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www.ptdivx.com/guias.php%3Fi%3D1%26action%3Dinc_dreamcast&prev=/search%3Fq%3DSega%2Bdreamcast%2BMovie%2BCreator%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

there you go

Edited by madcow007

OMGZ0r!!!!

I owe you massive huge...i dont know, but dude thanks a bunch!

i probably found that at one point, didnt understand the language, and didnt even click the link on all my google searching for it

Why do all great things end up not in english? *sigh*

Anyway, anyone know how to make it selfboot? maybe make it into a BIN image and use BIN2BOOT, or does there need to be player files?

hmm, ill mess with this..