You will not fricking beleive what i found

once you get it ready to burn just use a selfboot toold i like "fastboot" other tools may do it dif but "fastboot" will spit out a cdi just burn it with alchol and you will have a selfboot image if anyone has problem following that guide just let me know and ill try to help

huh,i found the official sofdec encoder thing in crackman world web page after looking for it for 3 hours but its not supported by xp.damn.(if any one needs the program its here(direct link to zip file(7.05 mb))iwould recommend having all ur xp security update before entering this site.if that link does not work use this one.name of the program Dreamcast Movie Maker if u dont feel like reading for it use that to search with in the page.

Edited by double99

yeah ur right i forgot about that feature,i rarely use it.yes it will run on xp when using compatability mode windows 95.but this isnt legal since from sega right.

update:this thing works great right now encoding gothika.tested it on a few dreamcast tv commercials.the only complaint is that its slower than most encoders.

Edited by double99