Metal slug tank tread

I'm confused...

Good, I'm not alone. But to stay on topic, here's a picture of a Metal Slug tank.

metal3.jpg

Yes, now I understand. There can never be enough pics of Metal Slug tanks. More plz.

Man i love hearing GryphonKlaw biatch, poor child gets upset so easily. I hope you never become a mod....

any way, the post is pointless, i can buy that, no prob, and it is just a tank tread no big deal, but WTF, a post is a post, im sure every topic here has little to no meaning to somebody and everything to another.

any way I dont really spend enough time here to really give a $hit who post what or what ever.

I would like to take a second to reiterate what i saw to make me post this pic, beside the fact of my obvious loyalty and fan hood of the Metal Slug series. But what i noticed more than the tank tread its self was the hydraulic lift or metal shaft located in the upper left corner, that classic piece of pixilated detail that that connects the body to the front of the tread, i dont see these on tractors, tanks or other earth movers having this, just thought it was cool.

metal_slug_tread_2.jpg

Edited by PLasticSlug

Man i love hearing GryphonKlaw biatch, poor child gets upset so easily.

There is a difference between being confused and being upset. And did it sound like I was bitching? No.

If you explained it in your first post then it would have made sense... :rolleyes:

Man i love hearing GryphonKlaw biatch, poor child gets upset so easily.

There is a difference between being confused and being upset. And did it sound like I was bitching? No.

If you explained it in your first post then it would have made sense... :rolleyes:

I agree. Anyways, this thread makes more sense now that PlasticSlug explained it. B)

Wait...what's going on here? Metal slug tank thread? Am I the only one confused? It's just a picture of a tanks treads...

Correction to everybody, they are called tracks, tank tracks, treads are like what the tank tracks leave behind I think, like the imprint of the tracks on the ground. I should know, my uncle works on these.

Wait...what's going on here? Metal slug tank thread? Am I the only one confused? It's just a picture of a tanks treads...

Correction to everybody, they are called tracks, tank tracks, treads are like what the tank tracks leave behind I think, like the imprint of the tracks on the ground. I should know, my uncle works on these.

Ahhh...I get it now. I just thought that the topic title had a typo. :rolleyes:

Aaa...thanks for the heads up Cominus.

Man i love hearing GryphonKlaw biatch, poor child gets upset so easily.  I hope you never become a mod....

any way, the post is pointless, i can buy that, no prob, and it is just a tank tread no big deal, but WTF, a post is a post, im sure every topic here has little to no meaning to somebody and everything to another.

any way I dont really spend enough time here to really give a $hit who post what or what ever.

I would like to take a second to reiterate what i saw to make me post this pic, beside the fact of my obvious loyalty and fan hood of the Metal Slug series.  But what i noticed more than the tank tread its self was the hydraulic lift or metal shaft located in the upper left corner, that classic piece of  pixilated detail that that connects the body to the front of the tread, i dont see these on tractors, tanks or other earth movers having this, just thought it was cool.

metal_slug_tread_2.jpg

Sounds to me like someone other than gryphonclaw is doing all the bitching here :rolleyes: