Kof2003b (bootleg) transparencies !

everytime i try kof2003b it takes me to a test screen and in order for me to play it i gotta change a setting in the dipswitches

This is a FBAX problem right ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to james or anyone else willing to help:

i was wodering if you can please checkout the neogeo source for fba-xxx as i'm trying to add kof2003b to it but i run into a prob where the game will get to the green screen (the funky green screen that starts with neogeo games) and then lockup the emu.

Edited by Prican25

Ok , Maybe he should post the exact error he is getting when he tries to compile FBA. So please K`dash what are the errors you get when you try to compile.
--------------------Configuration: d_neogeo - Win32 Debug--------------------

Command Lines

Creating temporary file "C:\DOCUME~1\IANOLI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\RSP1B5.tmp" with contents

[

/nologo /MLd /W3 /Gm /GX /ZI /Od /D "WIN32" /D "_DEBUG" /D "_CONSOLE" /D "_MBCS" /Fp"Debug/d_neogeo.pch" /YX /Fo"Debug/" /Fd"Debug/" /FD /GZ /c

"X:\Downloads\MS4_kof2k2_neogeo\1emufba-beta-b\fba_029498_src\src\burn\neogeo\d_neogeo.cpp"

]

Creating command line "cl.exe @C:\DOCUME~1\IANOLI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\RSP1B5.tmp"

Output Window

Compiling...

d_neogeo.cpp

x:\downloads\ms4_kof2k2_neogeo\1emufba-beta-b\fba_029498_src\src\burn\neogeo\neogeo.h(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'burnint.h': No such file or directory

Error executing cl.exe.

Results

d_neogeo.obj - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Logger thingy by Visual C++, I do have all files :S Or should apparently since I got it off the offical fba site.

yeah, you will probably need to be a little more familiar with Visual studio. your other options are Cygwin (seems more automated as it sets up the environment for you) and MinGW (not automated but seems to be used a lot more)

Edited by Xeon