I hate asking such a lame uber-n00b question....

I got KOF03, SamSho5 and MSlug5 downloaded for NRX, but they don't work apprently for version 08.b

Does anyone know which nrx version will play these games?

I repeat, I hate asking such a dumb newbie question but I really haven't had much luck using the search option.

K'Dash: Sorry, all this is showing me is ROMs for MAME and/or Kawaks. Not exactly showing me the best NGX emulator for the 3 games...

LSD: I don't trust Nebula. At least from the places I've downloaded it from. Everytime I do, my computer crashes. Tried MAME and Kawaks and they were too slow. Only NGX was compatabile with the antiquated comp I got.

Anyone else can help me?

NRx EGCG version will play samsho5 and mslug5, and there is a special version that works just for kof'03. Somebody prominent here has a link in their sig, but I don't know if it's cool to direct you right to it.

well i downloaded the thinger from ur sig.. but the thing is.. it only plays kof03hero or 04hero should i say.. i downloaded the nrxfix for the rom and the nrx but it only plays 03hero

well i downloaded the thinger from ur sig.. but the thing is.. it only plays kof03hero or 04hero should i say.. i downloaded the nrxfix for the rom and the nrx but it only plays 03hero

If you desperately want to play the '04 Hero hack, do not use the fix files for KOF2003. Just get the emulator.

One more thing: Just because the gamelist says King of Fighters 2003, that should prevent you from playing '04 Hero. If you have already used my fixfiles, I'm sorry. You only have KOF2003 then.

King of Fighters 2004 Hero is useless, IMO though. Just in case you didn't know, there is no KOF2003 Hero. KOF2004 Hero is just a hack of KOF2003 and I don't know what it does because I don't use, gamehacks. (Most likely a title screen hack + the ability to play as bosses if not anything else)

Edited by Agozer

no no no ur getting me wrong here.. i dont want kof2004hero.. i hate that game... what im saying is.. that the thing in ur sig never worked for me.. i put in the fix into the mame rom and then let the nrx read it.. it starts up for a second.. a screen flashes and says HERO in blue and then the whole screen goes black and nothing happens