Teenager Arrested While Videotaping Spiderman

Alpha

The first spidey was pants, its more one of those films they should put on a sunday when everyones bored as hell ;)... in my opinion comic to movie adaptions dont work to well with the exception of blade and i thought hellboy was alright too... i dont know whether to look forward to fantastic four and ghost rider... or be afraid theyre coming ;)

That kid is just a stupid, bootlegger wannabes. Professional counterfeiting syndicates pay off the projectionist to do the dirty work.

I'll just stick to the tape trading market. Real booters get the show before it's even out.

I was referring to movie releases, not DVDs

Actually, I heard that prior to the release the DVDs are sent to the people who rate the movies and other authorities of the industry.

That's the story I hear from my friend in Hong Kong, where counterfieted DVDs come out before the movie is released anywhere in the world.

I also hear that many Russian/Chinese syndicates are mixed in as well.

But who cares? It's their job to counterfiet and counter-counterfiet.

We enjoy what comes out, whoever the victor is nontheless :angry:

Yeah, that only happens on some occasions now. The precautions companies will do so they're movie won't be ripped and put on the net.

Screeners for example and movies incompleted in the FX department.

The first spidey was pants

He he, I love that insult - it's so uniquely British!

And as for screeners, I d/led Orgasmo a while ago, and I'm guessing it was a screener, because the phrase 'property of blah blah' kept popping up. Anyway, the point is, although it did have a couple of lines taken out (just a few swears and stuff), it also had some dialogue that wasn't in the film release - for those whove seen it, the notable line was given by the woman about to do the DVDA shot (I can't really go into more detail on this forum because of its pg-13 rating!) - I guess they decided what she said in this version was too gross even for an R rated movie!