For Wrestling Fans Only : Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw Ps2

L.S.D

WWE games have taken a turn for the worst now imo. The only ones i'm interested into now are Kings of The Collesum and Fire Pro Wrestling D/Z.

THQ needs to get the guys that made Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy. Yuke's is slowly becoming shiet.

I have Shut Your Mouth! and that game is quite enjoyable. I agree with K`dash though that many wrestling games have been subpar, but I don't see how Yuke's screwed up the 2 PS2 titles that are out now (Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes the Pain.)

If I recall, it was Akiman I think. THQ tried hard to make a No Mercy clone like game for the Gamecube. Almost succeeded, apart from the fact the game sucked.

And how I feel about SYM to HCTP is just a minor update. The only thing that keeps me happy is....The Shining Wizard in each game ^^

The only thing that keeps me happy is....The Shining Wizard in each game ^^

Oh yes, that's an awesome move. :lol:

Yes, yes it is.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNING WIZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDDDDDOOOOO

Man, if THQ got me for making wrestling games, tributes to Fire Pro Wrestling, here I come.

I always like THQ's wrestling game.

HCTP is a little letdown due to the small roster and the inclusion of legends (which will not be legend without Hogan, Andre, Warrior)