Help: Chankast Crashes

Hi,

Yes I have.

I even tried these as well:

- 2.0 (not 2.0a)

- 1.0 new_gfx

- 1.0 capcom

Also tried getting the BIOS from different places, with different regions.

Same result.

Thanks.

Edited by wywywywy

yeah I'd say at this stage it is prolly your graphics card. have you updated your drivers? hopefully a newer more compatable version of chanka comes out soon.

you know decent radeon and geforce cards can be had for between 75 to 100 bucks.

Hi,

I have tried many versions of the driver, including the latest, the very old, and the "special edition" ones.

Yes it looks more and more likely that it is a BUG in the driver, not a compatibility issue. Becuase Tnt2, Intel 855, S3, etc all can run with 3d Analyzer, then what else can it be?

I know nowadays GeForce and Radeon are very inexpensive, but there are reasons I stay with Matrox, hell this Parhelia was $400!!! (and still is)

I stay with them because, nothing, absolutely nothing on the market can match the 2D quality of Matrox, i.e. sharpness, colour, contrast. And that there are no cards other than this that can do 3-monitor surround gaming - although I am ONLY using 2-monitor + TV-out.

But it looks like it is about time I go for a 9600Pro + a PCI 9000... Matrox tech support (including drivers) has been really bad nowadays, as well as Linux support, not to mention DX9 compatibility.

ANYWAY, any other 3D Analyzer options I can try?

Please let me know.

Many thanks.